Ask Super Saiyan

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
I should probably keep mine bumped too...
Do you think you could change my username to this yet, since the forum had some changes?
Son Gokū

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
@Son Goku: Yes. I'll do it soon.

@wolf: wat

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'm on it right now on my phone lol. It was better yesterday but it got glitchy as fuck so we had to revert back to the standard theme with no mods.

Not great. If I can do well on my finals I will finish most of my courses in the 50s. It's a weird feeling, I've always gone I go exams already having passed the course, now I need like 60% on one exam just to pass the course.

Warmmedown

Elite
the menu is glitchy for me and it'd be nice to see more than just section titles on the index page to save time.

You need to sort this shit out. Start studying in an organised way. Did you do this in high school too? For real I think you should go to a counsellor or psychiatrist at uni. That's what's good at uni - access to all that stuff.
Don't you wanna smash all your courses? Cuz I sure as hell know you can do better than fuckin 60% but what good is wasted potential down the line? You wanna have wasted potential as one of your biggest achievements? You wanna tell people you got a crappy grade or gpa? And then people who aren't even all that smart will look better than you and you'll have to work extra hard and take extra time to prove yourself because you won't have great qualifications to leave a good first impression and do some of the talking for you? Sure a handful of people will know you're clever and got something good locked up in your head ready to maybe switch on some time, but most people will just think you're just ok at best. You want that or you wanna be high grade (double pun not intended (grades/drugs))? For the record I'm not saying no to drugs just to allowing them to come in the way of you accomplishing better things than being known for being a hardcore drinker.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I didn't take high school seriously at all but got good marks. It's too late for semester 1 because I never went to class. Semester 2 will be different because I face expulsion and have learned my lesson.

My drinking has been toned down significantly. I've actually only drank about once in the last three weeks, and it was a minimal amount. The only thing missing from my life right now is the gym.

Warmmedown

Elite
Better be different. You should start practising fo semester 2 now.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
You could TRY to kick alcohol for good...
Maybe 1 glass on specific holidays.

Warmmedown

Elite
4 realz whatever you do, do it early. Not gonna work out well if you wait for your 2nd semester to go similarly and then try n sort whatever makes you not study well.
plz

how's school aside from studying? Pr good? Best things about uni?

Music you've been listening to lately?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
shchavkyossj2 said:
4 realz whatever you do, do it early. Not gonna work out well if you wait for your 2nd semester to go similarly and then try n sort whatever makes you not study well.
plz

how's school aside from studying? Pr good? Best things about uni?

Music you've been listening to lately?
Well, I'm working on it. I can salvage the semester if I ace my finals in the next 2 weeks, so I'm studying hard from today.

School aside from that has been pretty shit. I live in the worst possible residence full of engineers (sorry kyo), who are all cocky as fuck and look down on you if you aren't an engineer. I've been tempted to beat the shit out of some of these kids because they constantly talk shit for no reason lol. It's like they envy my lifestyle because I wasn't in the books all semester, so they would talk shit about me when I was literally 1 room next to them. Luckily I have decent composure, so I've made it through semester 1, but it's a dump. My roommates are the exact same, and one is schizophrenic or something along those lines. He broke my $20 spatula because he thought I stole his lol. Like wtf, what a freak.

I realize I'm no saint, but living at that place didn't help any of my habits this semester.

Best thing about uni is nothing. I had a lot better of a time when I was working 6 days a week.

I've been trying to get back into rock again lately, I used to love that genre.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Haven't played since October, which sucks ass.I plan to play a lot more this winter and get my game back.

Gin

High Class Warrior
What other sport do you play?

What's your progress on Battlefront and BO3?

Any future plans for the forum?