Ask Super Saiyan

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Warmmeup said:
Did you not do Grade 11 Bio and Chem in school? I think I do recall you saying you didn't do chem actually. I guess you weren't going into the sciences back then. Is there a deadline to finish the Grade 11 and do the exam? 200 more pages to go over of chem before grade 12, damn. Reminds me of Kyo not opening his chem textbook for the whole of his chemistry at the end of HS. How much you get through reviewing every week? Is it stuff you already basically and understand when you say reviewing or is it more like learning?

Seeing you work is inspiring me to keep giving my own best effort.
I completed grade 11 chemistry but was never interested in biology. There's no deadline to complete my gr 11 course, but the sooner the better. Yea, the 200 pages won't be too hard given that I've already completed the course, albeit that was some 9 years ago. That's why I'm reviewing the entire book before I enroll in grade 12. Recently I haven't done as much as I should be, but I'd say an average of 5-10 pages per day.
Kenshi said:
What is your opinion on the fact that Piccolo dies midway into GT also means that the entire journey was fairly pointless, especially the pre-Baby portions?
I mean, the BSDB arc is already among the most useless arcs in DB history, so it doesn't really mean much to me.

Warmmedown

Elite
I was reading the Moro Arc this morning. Where the fuck did Bulma's sister come from?

How'd you get so good at FPS games?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Pretty sure from the Jaco spinoff. Never read it myself.

Just repetition I guess. I've been playing them since 2008, mostly from then until 2013-14. I'm not nearly as good now as I was back then.

Warmmedown

Elite
Put dorohedoro in your list of stuff to read or watch (after whatever you already plan on reading). If it's bad I'll do 400 pushups and put a slit in my eyebrow

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'll start reading it today.

Warmmedown

Elite
Untitled-1.jpg

BGBO.gif

I better start practising pushups just in case

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
[mention]Warmmeup[/mention] dropped. I don't like the author's name.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Fuck no. Anyone who puts pineapple on their pizza should be incinerated on the spot.

Warmmedown

Elite
I know what I'm getting on my next pizza. Pineapple and jalapenos. I think I've had pineapple on it slightly more often since it became widely controversial.

Thoughts on this mango and prawn pizza?
7888.jpg

Good?
Strawberry-and-Goat-Cheese-Pizza-810x1049-400x518.jpg

Warmmedown

Elite
thoughts on this Aku no Hana ending song

[youtube]sPrQ6HSQkAc[/youtube]

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Warmmeup said:
I know what I'm getting on my next pizza. Pineapple and jalapenos. I think I've had pineapple on it slightly more often since it became widely controversial.

Thoughts on this mango and prawn pizza?
7888.jpg

Good?
Strawberry-and-Goat-Cheese-Pizza-810x1049-400x518.jpg
Both of these look fucking vile.
Warmmeup said:
thoughts on this Aku no Hana ending song

[youtube]sPrQ6HSQkAc[/youtube]
Wtf did I just listen to? :wat

Warmmedown

Elite
Was gonna ask in the general discussion topic, but what do you when you study? Do you read a section of the textbook and then make notes and then repeat that on the next section? Do you split it into time blocks?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Generally I write out each lesson by hand as I go through them. When I'm preparing for a test I'll reread these notes many times until it sinks in. Along with that, if there are review questions to complete before the test I'll finish them all. Outside of that I don't do much.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Raoh from HnK. He was a conqueror of Earth just like me.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
What are your thoughts on this song?

[youtube]kXYiU_JCYtU[/youtube]

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I liked it when I was younger. For my current tastes it's a bit too gloomy.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o