Ask Super Saiyan

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
How were you able to keep yourself on your excerise routine for 1.5 years?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The first month or two are always the hardest to stay consistent. Once you get past that, you start seeing noticeable physical improvements and your abilities increase. And once you get past the stage of being in extreme pain every day (I'm always in some pain but not excruciating pain), it becomes habit to want to work out every day. I feel a lot more clearheaded and in a better mood after a good workout which is enough incentive for me.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How did you get into golf?
My dad played for most of his life and got me into it at an early age. I didn't actually play much until maybe 2008 when I got my first membership at a small club. Got addicted to to the game from there.

Thoughts on this fight?

It was alright. Probably better choreography than the manga version.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
My dad played for most of his life and got me into it at an early age. I didn't actually play much until maybe 2008 when I got my first membership at a small club. Got addicted to to the game from there.

It was alright. Probably better choreography than the manga version.
Have you had the game where you finally defeat your pop? Necessary in any anime arc.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
At some point yeah. I honestly can't remember the last time we've even played unfortunately.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'd definitely take it right now since I have no income. It's not what I want to do with my life but it can definitely be a backup plan if things don't work out as I intend.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
If you could go back 10 years and speak with yourself, what would you say?

If you could go forward 10 years and speak with yourself, what would you say?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Many things, but the first thing that comes to mind is to hold onto the 0.7BTC that I had instead of wasting it :brother

As for forward, I have no idea. 10 years is a long ass time. You're also assuming that I'll still be alive in 10 years :manabu

Future Warrior

Elite
How the fuck did you have like 10k posts when I joined here 6 years ago but I don't even have half that amount after all this time? I don't care, but I'm confused how that can be the case.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
According to web.archive I had 5k in December of 2015. It was easy. Back then we were averaging over 1,000 posts a day on the forum every day. September of 2015 is when I started university and lived alone. Since I never went to class I was on here fucking around for most of the day.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
From what I can tell you aren't far off. I had 10k by March/April 2016. Those were the days lol. I remember Fearless and I would each have like 150 posts a day every day.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Doubtful. Ahill would probably rap about cigarettes which would resonate well with morons.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o