Ask Super Saiyan

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Super Saiyan said:
Future Trunks
Considering how the Gods are pretty against time travel, how would you write Future Trunks into the ToP? Would you have Beerus give a middle finger to those rules like Champa did with Potara, or go about it another way?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Trunks brings Mai into the past to suck Beerus’ dick in order for him to grant Trunks access into the tournament. If Zeno or the Grand Priest take issue with this, MUI Goku and Beerus will fuse via potara to eliminate them. Then the tournament takes place, and Oolong is appointed the new King of Everything.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
https://www.grandrapidsmn.com/opinion/columnists/how-big-is-your-brain/article_b2de836e-0d60-11ea-9b52-ff142c4c876a.html

How do you feel about the fact that the human brain has actually been shrinking since the cro-magnon and neanderthal days?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'd rather have a brain the size of an ant's than look like a Neanderthal.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
[mention]ahill1[/mention] :troll

Warmmedown

Elite
Just heard this one
Would you accept 10 million dollars, but at the expense of that for the rest of your life you'll be chased by a deadly slug? It moves at the pace of a slug, but it can travel through water and anywhere to get you and if it touches you, you die.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Absolutely. I'd buy a private jet to sleep in and otherwise shouldn't be bothered by it at all.

Warmmedown

Elite
"New private jets can cost anywhere from $3 million to $90 million."
"As a rule of thumb, you can expect to pay around $500,000 to $1 million annually in operating costs."
based off around 250 hours a year

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/081015/can-i-afford-private-jet.asp

Mate you better have a backup or you ded in a decade

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Physically like dogshit. Mentally, no complaints. Have had digestive issues about 5/7 days a week on average.

Warmmedown

Elite
Lol

h2PdLGK.jpg

You still reading through textbooks and stuff? What do you have to do to be ready for the university course you want to do?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Lmao the response ^^

Sort of. I'm registered in Grade 11 Biology right now online, so that is taking up the majority of my time. I have 200 pages of chemistry left to review before I'll be ready for Grade 12. Once I'm done Grade 11 Bio I'll have to get a 70% in Grade 12 Bio and Chem to meet the admission requirements for Environmental Science. I'm hoping I'll be ready within a year or so.

Nah I think I got through 5-10 episodes at most. I recall it feeling pretty generic.

Warmmedown

Elite
Did you not do Grade 11 Bio and Chem in school? I think I do recall you saying you didn't do chem actually. I guess you weren't going into the sciences back then. Is there a deadline to finish the Grade 11 and do the exam? 200 more pages to go over of chem before grade 12, damn. Reminds me of Kyo not opening his chem textbook for the whole of his chemistry at the end of HS. How much you get through reviewing every week? Is it stuff you already basically and understand when you say reviewing or is it more like learning?

Seeing you work is inspiring me to keep giving my own best effort.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
What is your opinion on the fact that Piccolo dies midway into GT also means that the entire journey was fairly pointless, especially the pre-Baby portions?

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o