Ask Super Saiyan

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Do you know anyone close to you catch covid?
Not really close, but my friend's gf that I'm acquainted with caught it some time this year. I don't know anyone else who has.

How are you handling joblessness right now?
Pretty well. I keep my day structured to a decent degree so that I'm always busy. I'd love to work part time though.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Are you a registered sex offender?
:molest3

Do you like covid? Have you caught it?
I fucking hate covid. Tired of hearing about it every day on the news and such. And nah I've never caught it to my knowledge.

Are you a registered murderer?
:molest3
Have you visited much of Canada outside of Ontario?
Not really. I've been to Prince Edward Island when I was young, but aside from that I've never left Ontario. There's really no reason to honestly. I've been to the US far more.

Have you went to Quebec?
Never.

Android or iOS? 🤔 and why?
I have experience with both. I had an iPhone ~6 years ago and have had an iPad for around 8 years now. I switched to Android after my iPhone broke and I'm glad I did. iOS has always come with more problems in my experience, and it feels inevitable that it will become borderline unusable with older hardware. Android has always been a smoother experience.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Usually Myrtle Beach every summer in the early/mid 2000s until the early 2010s. I went to New York City for a vacation in 2011, and Las Vegas in 2015.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
If you don't answer all of your questions within 24 hours you will have to watch all dbs episod
Mystic Beach is somewhere in Australia. Maybe you'll see me wearing an X shirt there someday :molest3

I haven't in a while after finishing the Future Trunks arc. I think I'm around episode 70.
Your missing out :manabu

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o