Ask Super Saiyan

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
When you use your tablet, do you type with your thumbs or index fingers?

Father

Mid Class Warrior
If you could bring back 1 forum member
who is inactive, who’d it be? Huehue

Warmmedown

Elite
Got any opinion on vyvanse (think it's like 14 hours?) vs 8-hour or 12-hour rit (methylphenidate) for meds? Does it actually last as long as it says? Supposed to start titration in the next 1-2 weeks and those are the ones they've mentioned.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Damn I missed a lot of these lol.
When you use your tablet, do you type with your thumbs or index fingers?
Thumbs considering I don't mount it to anything.

Do you just use a phone when you get on the internet?
I use a combo of phone/tablet/laptop depending on where I am and what I'm doing. I'd say 50% laptop, 40% phone, 10% tablet if I had to guess.
If you could bring back 1 forum member
who is inactive, who’d it be? Huehue
So hard to choose 1 but I'd go with Void. He was an OG and was also active on the discord. Top tier member.

Would you rather bring back Captain Cadaver or Void?
Pretty hard to pick between them both. Both are some of the best members we've ever had. I'd be thrilled if either of them returned.
Got any opinion on vyvanse (think it's like 14 hours?) vs 8-hour or 12-hour rit (methylphenidate) for meds? Does it actually last as long as it says? Supposed to start titration in the next 1-2 weeks and those are the ones they've mentioned.
I've been on it for years now. It was a godsend when I first switched to it. The first month or so felt so productive that it raised my expectations to unrealistic levels. I had switched over from Concerta (longer acting Ritalin) after it had become less and less effective even at higher doses. Vyvanse felt superior in almost all ways, though it definitely didn't last 14 hours when I first started it. Nowadays I'm on 50mg and I don't want to go any higher. It's okay but it's heavily dependent on how well you sleep, how your digestive system is functioning, and certain foods you eat (high protein and low Vitamin C). Since it's a pro drug it doesn't turn into dextroamphetamine until the lysine is removed from the molecule in your digestive system. As such, I find when my digestive system is causing problems the Vyvanse will work noticeably less.

On rare days where it works properly, it still doesn't last long. I take it around 6-6:30am and it's pretty well 100% worn off by 2:00pm. I have to take an instant release booster at 4pm to be relatively productive in the afternoon/evening.

Maybe it will work better for you.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Did your psychosis occur simultaneously with depression? I feel like I have that going on sometimes, even though the most I do is do risky and illogical things for no reason

Warmmedown

Elite
Took 30mg vyvanse/elvanse twice. Had done an all-nighter, had coffee, then took vyvanse two hours later and had a sleep for 2 hours. Since I had it pretty late and was worried about it lasting too long, I had 500mg of vit c. When I woke up I felt a subtle difference, but it wasn't like a high or anything crazy. I'd say my environmental awareness improved, but not to the level I would when in a rush (like tidying up I only notice stuff if in a rush, like "I'm coming around in an hour" then I'll switch on and notice more things in my environment). I'd say I had a bit more mental energy, but hard to say for sure.

Had it again today (no vit c, just pasta/cheese) and 9 hours later I can say I felt no difference lol.

Favourite Dorohedoro character?

Would you rather spend 3 hours on a merry go round at a busy fairground or 3 hours painting kids faces?

You have to play one fair ground game 300 times in a day. It'll cost you $1000. But you can trade any prizes you win for cash, at RRP. Which game would you play?
(If you refuse to play you have to hand paint an entire roller coaster, in December. If you drop the paint brush you have to literally hand paint it or use your hair as a brush)

Would you rather be entered, on your own, into the Liar Game, Squid Game or Alice in Borderland? (They'll speak English)

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Did your psychosis occur simultaneously with depression? I feel like I have that going on sometimes, even though the most I do is do risky and illogical things for no reason
Yeah. It came when I was abusing MDMA multiple times a week, on top of doing other drugs or drinking daily. It's a mental state that I can barely even remember fortunately, but one that I will never forget for the rest of my life. I don't wish it on anybody.

ook 30mg vyvanse/elvanse twice. Had done an all-nighter, had coffee, then took vyvanse two hours later and had a sleep for 2 hours. Since I had it pretty late and was worried about it lasting too long, I had 500mg of vit c. When I woke up I felt a subtle difference, but it wasn't like a high or anything crazy. I'd say my environmental awareness improved, but not to the level I would when in a rush (like tidying up I only notice stuff if in a rush, like "I'm coming around in an hour" then I'll switch on and notice more things in my environment). I'd say I had a bit more mental energy, but hard to say for sure.

Had it again today (no vit c, just pasta/cheese) and 9 hours later I can say I felt no difference lol.
Where are you at now with this? Sorry I read this ages ago but kept forgetting to respond. I blame my own ADHD for that...

Favourite Dorohedoro character?
This question has made me sad. It's reminded me of how awful my broken memory is. I don't remember the story well enough to say. I remember the general plot events but not much more than that. I need to reread/re-watch it again to truly answer. I apologize.
Would you rather spend 3 hours on a merry go round at a busy fairground or 3 hours painting kids faces?
Merry go round. I can't stand kids lol. Does that make me evil?
You have to play one fair ground game 300 times in a day. It'll cost you $1000. But you can trade any prizes you win for cash, at RRP. Which game would you play?
(If you refuse to play you have to hand paint an entire roller coaster, in December. If you drop the paint brush you have to literally hand paint it or use your hair as a brush)
What do you mean ground game? I've only been to couple amusement parks in my lifetime.

Would you rather be entered, on your own, into the Liar Game, Squid Game or Alice in Borderland? (They'll speak English)
Liar Game so I could team up with the god Akiyama.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
@Warmmedown while you might be starting these pills, I wish with all of my willpower that I could be free of them. They do have some benefits, especially in the first month or two of taking them. But I hate what they have done to me. It feels like my personality is gone. I wish I could stop taking them but I need them for school. Be very cautious with these drugs. @ahill1 can back me up on that...

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.