Blutz Rays increase Baby Vegeta's power?

SIAD

Elite
After Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey received the blutz rays, he increased his size and therefore increased his power. When Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey faces off against Goku SSJ4 for the last time, the former does a power-up. Does that mean Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey (Post Ray Blutz)> Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey> Goku SSJ4 (Initial)?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Nothing suggests Baby powered up from the Bruits Waves. A fatigued Goku saying he thinks Baby looks a little bigger than before doesn't really say much as, not only could this just be in size rather than power, but this is from the perspective of a very tired individual. All that is known for sure is that a good amount of Bruits Waves can restore Baby's Ki to its full power.

SIAD

Elite
Nothing suggests Baby powered up from the Bruits Waves. A fatigued Goku saying he thinks Baby looks a little bigger than before doesn't really say much as, not only could this just be in size rather than power, but this is from the perspective of a very tired individual. All that is known for sure is that a good amount of Bruits Waves can restore Baby's Ki to its full power.
But Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey seems to turn on the moment he last faced off against Goku SSJ4.

And growing up should increase his power, at least a little, like what happened to Piccolo when he became a giant.

In addition Goku SSJ4 when he had recovered he only commented to Baby Vegeta "I saw you bigger, but now that I see you well, I realize that you are not a big thing", at no time does he contradict that he increased his size. Still I think it had a slight power boost.

Last edited:

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The narrator stated that Baby was restored to his full power.

SIAD

Elite
The narrator stated that Baby was restored to his full power.
Yes it's correct. What happens is that Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey did not fight with all his power in his first confrontation against Goku SSJ4. Only after Goku SSJ4 restored his power did Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey fight with his full power.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
So if Vegeta was brought to a level where he was equal to a beyond-limts SSJ4 Galu from the Bruits Waves, why was Baby relatively weaker? Was it explained that Bulma improved upon the technology since the Baby arc?

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
I recall something like GGA Baby Vegeta got 2x stronger when his power was restored from the blutz waves, it was in the GT Perfect Files. I'll check later.

SIAD

Elite
I recall something like GGA Baby Vegeta got 2x stronger when his power was restored from the blutz waves, it was in the GT Perfect Files. I'll check later.
Really?

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
@SIAD Here you go, GT Perfect Files Volume 1, Page 99:Perfect Files Volume 1 Baby Oozaru Episode list.jpeg

Translation for Episode 37 summary(DeepL link here):

壮絶!!ベビーと悟空ダブルKO!
ベビーはブルーツ波でパワー倍増、悟空はパワーをなくし危機に。 地球では超神水による人類浄化が成功!!

Sōzetsu! ! Bebī to Gokū daburu KO! Bebī wa burūtsu-ha de pawā baizō, Gokū wa pawā o nakushi kiki ni. Chikyūde wa chō jinzui ni yoru jinrui jōka ga seikō! !

Epic!!! Baby and Goku double KO!
Baby's power is doubled by the Brutz waves, while Goku loses his power and is in danger. On Earth, the purification of mankind by Super Divine Water succeeds!

SIAD

Elite
@SIAD Here you go, GT Perfect Files Volume 1, Page 99:View attachment 1524

Translation for Episode 37 summary(DeepL link here):

壮絶!!ベビーと悟空ダブルKO!
ベビーはブルーツ波でパワー倍増、悟空はパワーをなくし危機に。 地球では超神水による人類浄化が成功!!

Sōzetsu! ! Bebī to Gokū daburu KO! Bebī wa burūtsu-ha de pawā baizō, Gokū wa pawā o nakushi kiki ni. Chikyūde wa chō jinzui ni yoru jinrui jōka ga seikō! !

Epic!!! Baby and Goku double KO!
Baby's power is doubled by the Brutz waves, while Goku loses his power and is in danger. On Earth, the purification of mankind by Super Divine Water succeeds!
Look @GreatSaiyaman123 @Goku9001 @Animelover5487

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Great find, but that is on page 97 in my volume.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I would like to see that.
39-C48-F81-5-C2-C-4-A57-A221-06928-B99-DD63.jpg

SIAD

Elite
So Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey doubled his power by receiving Bulma's Blutz Beams or is it just a myth?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
What do you mean?
Apparently when Goku received energy donations from the other Saiyans he was brought to "full power" of a SSJ4, and when they charged him with more energy in the Dragons arc he was brought above full power, which he deemed "Super Full Power Saiyan 4." The latter power up would obviously far exceed the Golden Oozaru Baby discussed in this thread, while its debatable with the former power up due to Oob weakening Baby from the inside.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.