Bojack's minions

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
How do Bojack's minions (Zangya, Bido and Gokua) relate to the Cell Juniors + CGs Vegeta and Trunks? Add Dabura into the mix if you feel he is anywhere in the same realm (I personally don't).

I have always seen Bojack's minions as a movie-representation of the Cell Juniors, in which case they'd be roughly as strong as them, which fits in with the difficulty Vegeta and Trunks were having handling them. It's true that they didn't seem fodder to kid Gohan ssj, but considering Roshi and Goku were foreseeing a good battle between Gohan and Trunks, I think it's fair to say Gohan has weakened to somewhere around Trunks and Vegeta, maybe holding somewhat of an advantage still.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Bojack's minions were able to beat back SS Gohan as a group. I don't think Vegeta actually fought Bojack's minions, but Trunks was definitely losing when they ganged up on him. I think Vegeta or Trunks could beat any of the minions in the movie 1 on 1 considering how Trunks just killed that first henchman.

I think Boo arc Gohan fights Dabura as a Super Saiyan. Dabura has a good advantage over all the characters in your OP, but I think he could lose to them as a group.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
How strong do you have Gohan in the movie? I think it's either Vegeta and Trunks got stronger or Gohan got weaker... maybe both.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
ahill1 said:
How strong do you have Gohan in the movie? I think it's either Vegeta and Trunks got stronger or Gohan got weaker... maybe both.
The latter makes more sense, considering it's implied that Vegeta stopped training altogether after the Cell Games at the time of this movie. Then again, you could assume he still trained and simply abandoned actual fighting. I personally go with a bit of both since Gohan being weaker than 3 years ago would line up somewhat with the canon.

As for the henchmen, they definitely seemed to be inferior to Vegeta given Bojack found it necessary to take him on, though I wouldn't say it was by much (except for Gokua/Kogu who got oneshotted by SSJ Trunks like complete fodder). Assuming Trunks and Vegeta were decently stronger than at the Cell Games, Bojack's goons ought to be comparable to the Cell Juniors. In a team battle against the Cell Jrs and Vegeta/Trunks, Bojack's fighters would probably win due to their psychic string ability.

Future Warrior

Elite
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I can recall their strength seemingly lies in their group effort. The Cell Jr's on the other hand were already giving Vegeta and Trunks the fight of their lives on their own, so I guess Cell Jr. > Bojack Minions?

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
You may be right, I have to re-watch the movie, honestly. There's a while I have watched it, my memory of specifics things like the fight is iffy.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
The one with the cheap electrical cord attack was stronger than any of the Z fighters one on one. It was a really unimaginative movie.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Movie 9 is 8 months after Cell Games (Trunks is still a baby). Gohan is his Cell Games self. Minions are stronger than Cell Jrs, considering the trouble they gave Gohan. Vegeta/Alternate Trunks are stronger than their Cell Games selves.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
They're bunch of weaklings without Bujin's electric shit. It's more of a group effort for them to take down the Saiyans.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.