Broli's movie comic confirms his strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
20200915_001015.jpg

So someone I know translated this comic and in the black letters near the red box which says Broli's name it states his power:

彼の戦闘力は信じられないほど巨大で 超サイヤ人第3段階も大幅に超えています

"Kare no sentō-ryoku wa shinji rarenai hodo kyodaide, chō saiyahito dai 3 dankai mo ōhaba ni koete imasu"

"His fighting power is incredibly huge largely surpassing Super Saiyan Grade 3"

A clear confirmation ladies and gentlemen. Broli largely surpasses Grade 3 and is as strong as Cell Games FPSSjin Goku.

End.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Oh, didn't know this put a cap on his strength too. Wild.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Pyro said:

Movie 8 Broli ~ Cell Games FPSSjin Goku. Confirmed.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Not sure how that is a cap in any way, shape or form, assuming the translation is correct.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
Not sure how that is a cap in any way, shape or form, assuming the translation is correct.

What do you mean?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Where is the comparison to FPSSJ Goku here?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
Where is the comparison to FPSSJ Goku here?

It says he largely surpasses Grade 3 which is something I've always said. If that's the case then M8 LSSjin Broli should be as strong as CG Goku IMO. That's why he largely surpasses Grade 3 Trunks like CG Goku does. CG FPSSjin is called 'Grade 4' and M8 LSSjin Broli should be at this level too

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I think Pakl is saying that if he surpassed CGs Goku too, it'd be specified as such.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Considering we are shown that in the film, that would be a little redundant. All I'm seeing is the excerpt is saying that Broly is far superior to Grade 3, which he is.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
We are not shown anything like that in the film. What we are shown is that RSSjin Broli is around Grade 3 Trunks because he tanks ASSjin Vegeta a littl e better than Cell did. Gosh.

Also I think yoiu miss the point. The entire point is that Broli greatly surpasses Grade 3 Trunks because that's the strongest character at his time. Movie villians surpass the strongest power shown and get surpassed l later.

A quick comparasion:

Super 13 greatly surpasses 17 and Kamiccolo becuase they are the strongest power source at that point. 2 episodes later Imperfect Cell (Post Humans) appears. Super 13 is comparable to 16 and that Cell.

Movie 8 Brol i surpasses Grade 3 Trunks becuase he is the strongest power source at that point. 2 episodes later Goku fights Cell. M8 Broli is comparable to that Goku who fought Cell.

Ta-da

Why is it so hard to get it? Go and check out the mocies and how they were made and compared to the anime and manga.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Idk honestly. Pakl, if you say that CGs Goku wasn't a thing in the movie, would the exert be comparing Broly to CGs Goku then? Of Goku wasn't his CGs self, then it may be only pointing out who Broly surpassed at that moment in time, the strongest character on the moment the movies was directed.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
ahill1 said:
Idk honestly. Pakl, if you say that CGs Goku wasn't a thing in the movie, would the exert be comparing Broly to CGs Goku then? Of Goku wasn't his CGs self, then it may be only pointing out who Broly surpassed at that moment in time, the strongest character on the moment the movies was directed.

I don't understand what you mean. Come to discord

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Why is Trunks even being brought up? I'm not missing the point whatsoever. The excerpt says that Broly exceeds SSJ Gr3. LSSJ > Gr 3.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Pakl said:
ahill1 said:

Why'd they compare Broly to CGs Goku when the latter wasn't a thing in the movie, according to you?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
Why is Trunks even being brought up? I'm not missing the point whatsoever. The excerpt says that Broly exceeds SSJ Gr3. LSSJ > Gr 3.

Exactly, he surpasses just Grade 3 Trunks. That's the entire point of his power. Broli surpasses Grade 3 and is comparable to CG Goku who is said to be Grade 4.

Metal Coola surpasses Androids Arc SSjin Goku and Vegeta and is comparable to 18

Super 13 surpasses 17 and Kamiccolo and he is in par with 16 and Imperfect Cell.

Why is it so hard to get it? Why every movie villian works like that and Broli doesn't? Lol

Broli can't be any match for FP Perfect Cell because Cell shows his power like 10 episodes after Movie 8 release.

All movie villians get surpassed quickly. No one stays the strongest after a lot of episodes.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
ahill1 said:
Pakl said:
ahill1 said:

Why'd they compare Broly to CGs Goku when the latter wasn't a thing in the movie, according to you?
Because M8 Goku is not as strong as his CG self.. He is as strong as his Initial Post RoSaT/Warm Up state. He is shown at that state in the movie too and he is just stronger than M8 Vegeta who is 1st Post RoSaT ASSjin and weaker than RSSjin Broli who should be as strong as Grade 3 Trunks based on how he tanked Vegeta's kick

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Pakl said:
Pyro said:

So everybody stronger than Grade 3 is ~ Cell Games Goku. I see. My world has been changed forever.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Pyro said:
Pakl said:
Pyro said:

So everybody stronger than Grade 3 is ~ Cell Games Goku. I see. My world has been changed forever.

I guess mentioning Broli surpassing Grade 3 Trunks can mean he is as strong as Majin Boo. I can't take this anymore

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Pakl said:
ahill1 said:
Pakl said:
Because M8 Goku is not as strong as his CG self.. He is as strong as his Initial Post RoSaT/Warm Up state. He is shown at that state in the movie too and he is just stronger than M8 Vegeta who is 1st Post RoSaT ASSjin and weaker than RSSjin Broli who should be as strong as Grade 3 Trunks based on how he tanked Vegeta's kick
Precisely, if CGs Goku wasn't a thing, why'd he be compared to CGs Goku and above?

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Pakl said:
Pyro said:
Pakl said:

I guess mentioning Broli surpassing Grade 3 Trunks can mean he is as strong as Majin Boo. I can't take this anymore

It's good you recognize the huge flaw in your conclusion, my young ward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.