Buu Saga/Fusion Reborn Chain thingy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pocket-God

Elite
I wanna gather some info so....make a power chain with the following characters

Buuhan, Buutenks, Super Buu, SSJ3 Goku(Fusion Reborn), Super Janemba, SSJ Gogeta, SSJ Gotenks (Post) and Ultimate Gohan.

and use the following thingies.

= (Means around the same strength as the person who comes after the sign but that should be pretty obvious XD)
> (Has a bit of an advantage over the next person)
>> (Has a pretty big advantage over the next person)
>>> (Pretty much stomps the next person into oblivion)

Here's mine-

Buuhan >> SSJ Gogeta = Buutenks >> Ultimate Gohan = Super Janemba >> Super Buu > SSJ3 Goku(Fusion Reborn) >>> SSJ Gotenks

Btw, I'm just going with what seems right to me, I'm not really basing it off anything (• ε •)

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Gohan-Boo > Gotenks-Boo >> Ultimate Gohan >> Evil Boo >> SS Gogeta (M12) >>> SS Gotenks >>> Super Janemba > SS3 Goku (M12)

I'm of the opinion that M12 Gogeta is stronger than a hypothetical Boo arc Gogeta, so that slightly changes my chain.

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
SSJ3 Goku < Super Janemba <<< SSJ Gotenks << SSJ Gogeta <<< Super Boo <<< Ultimate Gohan <<< Gotenks-Boo < Gohan-Boo

Basically the same as Mike's.

Pocket-God

Elite
This is odd.....If Ultimate Gohan is stronger than Super Buu who is stronger than Gogeta then why no matter where I make the match Ultimate Gohan vs Super Janemba does everyone say Janemba wins ._.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Gohan is overrated and a trash.

SSJ Gogeta > Boohan > Bootenks > Gohan > Super Boo ~ Janemba > SS3 Goku > SSJ Gotenks

Pakl

High Class Warrior
M12 SSjin Gogeta > Evil Boo

He is said to be the strongest and Evil Boo was beating SSjin Gotenks at that time

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Pocket-God said:
This is odd.....If Ultimate Gohan is stronger than Super Buu who is stronger than Gogeta then why no matter where I make the match Ultimate Gohan vs Super Janemba does everyone say Janemba wins ._.
Because people think Janemba > Hildegard, which is nonsense.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I don't hear that often, more like Gohan wins because Janemba is just stronger than Initial Super Boo.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
Boohan>Bootenks>>Ultimate Gohan>>>Evil Boo>>Super Gogeta>>SSJ Gotenks (post)>Super Janemba>SSJ3 Goku (M12)

Kidbuu55

Zoro said:
Pocket-God said:
Because people think Janemba > Hildegard, which is nonsense.
Toei said so at the time.

Anyhow

Goku > Everyone else BUT Janemba and Evil Buu absorption.

Goku states that he doesn't think Janemba can be beat, and considering they called on him to stop Janemba, he's obviously the benchmark. His next immediate option was to do fusion, Gohan and Gotenks aren't even on the radar compared to Goku for this movie.

Kidbuu55

Mike said:
Kidbuu55 said:
And writer for the movies say otherwise.
The writer from the movie made a general statement that each villian is stronger than the last.

The movie description went on to state that because GOKU needed to use fusion on Janemba, he's stronger than Hildi

Kidbuu55

Mike said:
Kidbuu55 said:
And writer for the movies say otherwise.
The writer from the movie made a general statement that each villian is stronger than the last.

The movie description went on to state that because GOKU needed to use fusion on Janemba, he's stronger than Hildi

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Kidbuu55 said:
He explicitly says that the villain that Goku fights has to be stronger than the last. How can you possibly twist that to mean that the next movie villain gets weaker?

Kidbuu55 said:
They were working under the assumption that M12 Goku and M13 Goku are equal in power, which isn't supported by anything.

Kidbuu55

And you're working under the assumption that Goku isn't the same level as he was before, or that he got to neat Fusion levels of power on his own.