Buu Saga/Fusion Reborn Chain thingy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zippy

Super Elite
There was no indication of his ultimate form. There always has been.

Kidbuu55

Skillz_Zippy said:
Except he beat Freiza in base, and Gohan was reveled to have had his powerup in the manga, as Gotenks has his Ghost attack. Janemba is Gotenks/Gohan Buu.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Gohan was not ultimate. His eyes are not fully outlined and his hair is not as defined as it is when he is ultimate.

M12:
gohan_zps546df5f8.jpeg
Ultimate:
normal_ultimategohan2.jpg

Freeza wasn't at full power, so Gohan one-shotting him means nothing even if you believe Freeza > Base Saiyans.

Kidbuu55

Mike said:
Gohan was not ultimate. His eyes are not fully outlined and his hair is not as defined as it is when he is ultimate.

M12:
gohan_zps546df5f8.jpeg
Ultimate:
normal_ultimategohan2.jpg

Freeza wasn't at full power, so Gohan one-shotting him means nothing even if you believe Freeza > Base Saiyans.

So serious face > not serious face?

I can't believe this is what your argument hinges on. Also, Gohan showed some of his power off BEFORE the ritual was completed

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Kidbuu55 said:
That's not what I said at all. Please actually read my posts if you plan on being taken seriously in this debate.

Ultimate Gohan's eyes are always fully outlined. That's a fact. If you believe otherwise, show me any panel or screen cap when that's not the case.

Kidbuu55

Mike said:
Kidbuu55 said:
That's not what I said at all. Please actually read my posts if you plan on being taken seriously in this debate.

Ultimate Gohan's eyes are always fully outlined. That's a fact. If you believe otherwise, show me any panel or screen cap when that's not the case.

Read my edited response above, and I don't believe that his eye changes were stated anywhere. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Kidbuu55 said:
Read my edited response above
Kidbuu55 said:
Also, Gohan showed some of his power off BEFORE the ritual was completed
What does this have to do with our debate? We're talking about how Gohan in M12 lacks any visual indications of being his Ultimate self that he has in M13.

Kidbuu55 said:
and I don't believe that his eye changes were stated anywhere. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
It's shown. We literally see that Ultimate Gohan's eyes are fully outlined. This is like saying that Goku's hair isn't stated to be long when he's a Super Saiyan 3 so it's not the case despite that obviously being visually shown.

Kidbuu55

Mike said:
Kidbuu55 said:
Read my edited response above
Kidbuu55 said:
Also, Gohan showed some of his power off BEFORE the ritual was completed
What does this have to do with our debate? We're talking about how Gohan in M12 lacks any visual indications of being his Ultimate self that he has in M13.

Kidbuu55 said:
and I don't believe that his eye changes were stated anywhere. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
It's shown. We literally see that Ultimate Gohan's eyes are fully outlined. This is like saying that Goku's hair isn't stated to be long when he's a Super Saiyan 3 so it's not the case despite that obviously being visually shown.
Gohan displayed some of his power off while the ritual was being performed. Gotenks is obviously POST Roast, as he knows the Ghost Kamikaze attack. So Gohan is his 'During' ritual self.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
@Kidbuu55 stop neg repping like a bitch.

Zippy

Super Elite
Kidbuu55 said:
Skillz_Zippy said:
Except he beat Freiza in base, and Gohan was reveled to have had his powerup in the manga, as Gotenks has his Ghost attack. Janemba is Gotenks/Gohan Buu.

Not an indication of form thats an indication of power

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
The fact that Gohan defeated Freeza in base is kind of irrelevant... this movie came out long before BoG.

SIAD

Elite
Personally, before Gohan had SSJ2 (M2) = Gohan SSJ2 (Message Z Sword), but with the difference that the multiplier M12 SSJS for Gohan in this nerf.

This is because Gohan Base (M12) very easily remove Frieza (M12), the latter leading hell, being present Bojack and Zangya. This makes me think that Frieza (M12) must be rivaling Perfect Cell (FP), for while Gohan Base (M12) must have a minimum power of Gohan SSJ2 (CG). Anyway everything looks Gohan is not Mistico in M12 and Goku fuse is no more powerful character in the film.

It seems that this film line is the hypothetical that had killed Gotenks Super Buu in the Room of Time, therefore the power of Fat Janemba is at least equal to Gotenks Base (Post). With this string makes sense that Goku SSJ3 (M12) is not too far from Gogeta Base (Boo / M12), because Super Janemba was not much more powerful than Goku SSJ3 (M12), then Super Janemba makes possibly 2 Power up and Gogeta that he is bound to go SSJ.

Maybe Gohan (M12) was the one that came with the semi unlocked potential? They think?

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
SSJ Gogeta > Boohan > Bootenks > Gohan > Super Boo ~ Janemba > SS3 Goku > SSJ Gotenks

Seems Good

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
Gogeta stronger than Gohan Boo feels odd to me.
Vegetto was surprised he was able to trash Boo as much as he did, even after E.Kaioshin told him many times about the Potara's effectiveness.

Gotenks's placement is also questionable, even when taking the boost Goku got in the film.
Janenba also doesn't need to be as strong as Evil Boo, he was weak enough to get damaged by Goku's attacks.

Kidbuu55

GokhanDBZfan said:
Gogeta stronger than Gohan Boo feels odd to me.
Vegetto was surprised he was able to trash Boo as much as he did, even after E.Kaioshin told him many times about the Potara's effectiveness.

Gotenks's placement is also questionable, even when taking the boost Goku got in the film.
Janenba also doesn't need to be as strong as Evil Boo, he was weak enough to get damaged by Goku's attacks.
SSJ Gotenks could damage Buu as well. Seems like a silly basis for comparison to me.

I assume that Janemba was superior to Buu, as Evil Buu was already in the manga by that time (shown by Gotenks using his Ghost Kamikaze attack) I'll go on to assume he's probably about Evil Buu - Gohan absorbed level.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Facts:

1. Goku sensed Evil Boo before Rosat and Boo never power up.
2. Goku stated Janemba is the strongest ki he ever felt.
3. M12 takes place after Gotenks defeat Evil Boo

Janemba > Evil Boo

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
''SSJ Gotenks could damage Buu as well. Seems like a silly basis for comparison to me.''
With an explosive technique, that caught Boo off-guard.

The movies don't go by the manga, that's why Gotenks only shows off SSJ and the Ghost technique at the very end of the film.

Fusion Reborn doesn't take place in any timeline, none of the movies do.
Making Janenba stronger than Evil Boo is just needlessly overrating him.He never did anything Evil Boo couldn't do.
Especially when he is clearly a direct copy of Fat and Evil Boo.Daizenshuu 7 even reffers to his his smaller, skinnier form as ''evil form'', which is what Evil Boo is reffered to.