Can Bojack even transform?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I know he looks different, but it's just that his upper-clothes clothes get ripped and he looks more green.

I have never seen any official source actually say that was a transformation. Just a thought.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Well, it seems like a transformation (He changed to green, got bulky and powered up), so it is one.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
b597f0660912e1d5989732dcdccf599b.jpg

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
He looked green, but that can be explained due to his blood-level pressure raising while powering-up and making him looking more green.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
"By heightening his ki, he is capable of enlarging his muscles to power himself up. When he does so, his hair changes from orange to red." -Daizenshuu 7, Human Racial Dictionary
Sounds like his SSjin version. :idk

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Well, all Gohans transformations did in that fight was make his hair spikier :ladd

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
You forgot electricity.

But the Daizenshuu description sounds more like Super-Saiyan Grade-II, like a power-weighted form. Doesn't sound like a complete transformation.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
His transformation remind me of Trunks's in M8, ripping his clothes in the progresses. Only he become green! It's like Roshi's buff form.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
That's what I'm trying to say. It's like Goku taking his weighted clothes off. He seems to just be relaxed before, but then goes full-power.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Goku taking his weighted clothes off is just lighter. His hair didn't change color, his muscles didn't increase, nor was he surrounded by an aura.

Gokua does the same thing. It's a transformation.

The manga even refers to power-weighted Cell as a transformation.

y03gM2h.png

If it was just his full-power, it'd probably just be a 100% Freeza situation where he's only pumped up while looking relatively the same.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Evil Vegeta said:
Goku taking his weighted clothes off is just lighter. His hair didn't change color, his muscles didn't increase, nor was he surrounded by an aura.

Gokua does the same thing. It's a transformation.

The manga even refers to power-weighted Cell as a transformation.

y03gM2h.png

If it was just his full-power, it'd probably just be a 100% Freeza situation where he's only pumped up while looking relatively the same.
But Power-Weighted hardly seemed like a transformation. :wtf :wtf :wtf

I meant it's more like Goku taking his weights-off than it being a transformation. It's not exactly the same, but closer to that if he was just powering-up to full-power.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I get what you're saying.

I didn't even know Bojack transformed until I got Budokai Tenkaichi 3. When it said "Super Bojack", I was like "wut?" I really didn't know it was a transformation. I just thought he blew his clothes off. Gokua's seemed more like a transformation because it took sometime. Bojack's looked like a typical power-up.

Still no idea why Bojack changed in the first place when there was no need to.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
I always assumed it wasn't a transformation, but a full-power state. Just like Freeza's appearance changed slightly to reflect his full-power.

Daizenshuu 6 also states Gokua's state was a result of concentrating ki to the muscles. In other words, a Grade-3 of sorts.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.