Could Super an GT both fit?

MissingUTAH

If Super and GT are in the same timeline, why wouldn't Goku and Vegeta use Super Saiyan Blue?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
One Piece Bus Ride said:
Lol. There are a shit load of contradictions between the manga and Super. I guess that means they're not in the same timeline.
Besides this being conveniently ignored, there's still the fact that most of those "contradictions" can be explained.

Also, the "side story" argument has been debunked already.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
"its a perfect way to look at Dragon ball GT. For people who dont want it to be the real end to the dragon ball story, it is just a "side story" "

This also implies that one can consider it to be the "real end" if they wish to do so. Moot point.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Toriyama has never stated that GT is an actual continuation of the Manga's serialization, he left that up for the audience to decide if they did not want to be the end of Dragonball and favored it as a continuation of their personal canons, but not his own.

Learn the difference.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Okay? I've never argued that GT is "canon", I'm just sceptical of calling Super canon.

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
OP asked a simple question, there was absolutely no need or warrant for Tosh to attack like that.

However, I agree with Tosh's main consensus here.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I think it's fun to try and make GT fit. But Pilaf and the gang go from being kids in Super to being old, old people in BoGT. So I get hit by a contradiction right in tue first scene.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I don't think they both fit, but they have quite a lot in common and the first thing is them both being hot garbage.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Papasmurf prefers his garbage cold rather than hot. I completely understand. Hot garbage usually stinks.