Did Janemba got stronger after he transformed?

Future Warrior

Elite
I'm not too sure. There wasn't any statement directly saying he became stronger than he was before, but considering they Fat Jenemba getting tossed around by SS3 easily while beating him after transforming, I think it's implied he did gain an increase in power. Goku also states that Super Jenemba was the strongest Ki he ever felt, so there's that.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Future Warrior said:
I'm not too sure. There wasn't any statement directly saying he became stronger than he was before, but considering they Fat Jenemba getting tossed around by SS3 easily while beating him after transforming, I think it's implied he did gain an increase in power. Goku also states that Super Jenemba was the strongest Ki he ever felt, so there's that.
Goku was talking about Fat Janemba who had the strongest ki. Perhaps the reason why Fat Janemba got manhandled like that was because his body?

Future Warrior

Elite
He said it again after both Vegeta and Goku got fucked up by Super Jenemba. I just watched the movie in sub.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
I have Janemba getting stronger from the transformation, but i've always considered the possibility that his power didn't increase, only his speed.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
His power probably increased considering that 2nd form Janenba takes only slight damage from SSJ3 Goku's blasts and kicks while his previous form was nearly blown up.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
But he just said Janemba is strong but didn't get stronger. I mean, they usually state something when someone got stronger right? :idk

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I guess they just expected you to figure that out on your own since 2nd form Hildegarn also wasn't stated to be stronger :idk

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
lol there's no need for a statement when feats show an increase in power.

ssj3 goku manhandled fat janemba and fattso couldn't do shit. janemba transforms and goku's attacks aren't doing anywhere near as much damage, and janemba is mostly in control now - go figure.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Janemba obviously got stronger.

A > B > C logic here, chodes.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
HUEBR_Tapion said:
I have Janemba getting stronger from the transformation, but i've always considered the possibility that his power didn't increase, only his speed.
This

Super Neko Majin Z

Mid Class Warrior
Well, both his speed and his toughness went up to SSJ3-tier. I guess it might be possible that his striking strength didn't go up, but I really don't think so.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.