Do you think...

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
...Goku in Movie 5 when firing the KHH was using Kaio-Ken x20? And do you think said power was > 100% Freeza?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
He should have an easier time doing the 20x KHH so I do think he'd be using it. Also because the movies like to mirror events in the anime. As for his power, no, I don't think he's surpassed 100% Freeza in Base just yet.

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
didnt cooler says something along the lines "i see how you defeated my younger brother" to Base goku.Doesnt that imply that base goku is ridiculously strong?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Paladin said:
Yes, and close, but no.
Can you show numbers? Or do movies make too little sense to bother? :troll :troll :troll

Southern Gothic said:
He should have an easier time doing the 20x KHH so I do think he'd be using it. Also because the movies like to mirror events in the anime. As for his power, no, I don't think he's surpassed 100% Freeza in Base just yet.
I meant the Kaio-Ken power when he fired the KHH, not just his regular state. :king :king :king

KyuubiAhri said:
didnt cooler says something along the lines "i see how you defeated my younger brother" to Base goku.Doesnt that imply that base goku is ridiculously strong?
Cooler could be talking about techniques Goku might have used to defeat Freeza. A stretch I know, especially since he didn't use Kaio-Ken at this point but that'd make sense.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Fantastische Hure said:
Southern Gothic said:
I meant the Kaio-Ken power when he fired the KHH, not just his regular state. :king :king :king

Wasn't he in Base when he fired the KHH? It's been a while but I thought so.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Southern Gothic said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Southern Gothic said:

Nah, he fired a KHH at the beginning of the movie in base whilst training but not against Cooler. Against 5th Form Cooler he powered-up, had a red aura surrounding him and then fired the KHH as a last ditch attempt to defeat him presumably.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Fantastische Hure said:
Southern Gothic said:
Fantastische Hure said:

Nah, he fired a KHH at the beginning of the movie in base whilst training but not against Cooler. Against 5th Form Cooler he powered-up, had a red aura surrounding him and then fired the KHH as a last ditch attempt to defeat him presumably.

So he was SSJ?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Southern Gothic said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Southern Gothic said:

So he was SSJ?
A red aura, not golden. He did the KHH before he turned Super-Saiyan.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Fantastische Hure said:
Southern Gothic said:
Fantastische Hure said:

So he was SSJ?

Okay then. I think we are miss-communicating. :king

You asked if he was using the 20x KHH against Cooler-sama.

I said yes, if he used it before (as in on Namek against Freeza), then he should be able to use it now, but even easier. Because he's gotten much stronger and unlocked SSJ. And since this is the first post-Namek movie, and the movies like to mirror what has happened in the anime already, then I can very much see him using it here.

And we saw him using the 10x Kaioken on Namek for a long period without having to call out the name of the technique, so again it is very much possible.

Although in hindsight, maybe he was using the 10x here instead. Either way I would be okay with it being 10x or above.

:sure :sure :sure

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Southern Gothic said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Southern Gothic said:
So he was SSJ?

Okay then. I think we are miss-communicating. :king

You asked if he was using the 20x KHH against Cooler-sama.

I said yes, if he used it before (as in on Namek against Freeza), then he should be able to use it now, but even easier. Because he's gotten much stronger and unlocked SSJ. And since this is the first post-Namek movie, and the movies like to mirror what has happened in the anime already, then I can very much see him using it here.

And we saw him using the 10x Kaioken on Namek for a long period without having to call out the name of the technique, so again it is very much possible.

Although in hindsight, maybe he was using the 10x here instead. Either way I would be okay with it being 10x or above.

:sure :sure :sure
:king :king :king

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
[youtube]NW4tbzuSj2M[/youtube]

03:30 mark

I say, why not? Given that Goku used KK20X when he fired a KHH on Freeza then there's no doubt that Toei copied the same scene.

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
Fantastische Hure said:
...Goku in Movie 5 when firing the KHH was using Kaio-Ken x20? And do you think said power was > 100% Freeza?

The 90s internet had Cooler 3x that of Frieza. There is no logic to back it up but for some reason I can't shake that belief for logic of the movie.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Kid Buu's Babydaddy said:
Fantastische Hure said:

The 90s internet had Cooler 3x that of Frieza. There is no logic to back it up but for some reason I can't shake that belief for logic of the movie.
What?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Goku was using kaioken x20... That's obvious... However he was still below Freeza IMO... My numbers

Base Goku: 4,700,000
Kaioken x20: 94,000,000
100% Final Form Freeza: 130,000,000
Final Form Coola: 170,000,000
Movie 5 SSjin Goki: 235,000,000

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Pakl said:
Goku was using kaioken x20... That's obvious... However he was still below Freeza IMO... My numbers

But shouldn't Cooler be Mecha-Freeza's counter-part?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Fantastische Hure said:
Pakl said:

No.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Supreme said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Pakl said:

No.
:eek:k :eek:k :eek:k

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Sorry man I'm just debating like Pakl.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.