Dr. Uiro

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Who the fuck is he and how strong is he? Can't say I've ever seen whatever film he's in. :ladd

Pocket-God

Elite
I have...no clue who that is, although if I had to guess I would say it's supposed to be Dr. Wheelo the giant robot guy from World's Strongest/movie 2

As for how strong he is...maybe around 20k or so.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What did he even do? Was this during the Saiyajin arc?

Pocket-God

Elite
Well Goku had Kaioken so I'd assume so. Though don't quote anything I say as it's been forever since I watched that movie.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I that was "World Strongest" movie and yeah Goku did you a Kaioken but dunno if it's just a normal or more than that.

Pocket-God

Elite
He used KKx3 and couldn't beat Wheelo so he used KKx4 Kamehameha which messed Wheelo up.

Pocket-God

Elite
Well, I have the World Strongest Movie on DVD so I'll watch it later and tell you guys what's up.

Pocket-God

Elite
I have all the DBZ movies on DVD lol

Anyway, so KKx3 Goku has an advantage on Wheelo but it's not that big since KKx4 Kamehameha didn't do all that much damage to him, in the end they needed spirit bomb.

Anyway, the chain in that movie seems to be.

KKx3 Goku > Wheelo > Rage Gohan > KK Goku > Base Goku = Piccolo > Bio Fighters > Roshi > Gohan and Krillin.

Wheelo also no sold a combined Kamahameha from Roshi, Krillin and Goku which is pretty cool.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Toei loves to those stuffs like tanking a huge beam such as Brolyn on M8. Also, Roshi was relevant in the fight but stronger than krillin?

Pocket-God

Elite
Well, Roshi managed to hold his own for a while against all 3 bio fighters. Meanwhile 1 Bio fighter was able to defeat both Krillin and Gohan at the same time.

Pocket-God

Elite
Oh and did I mention the Bio fighters were perfectly capable of keeping up with Base Goku? So well in fact Goku needed KK to properly defeat them.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
It all depends whether you believe Goku was equal to his Saiyan Arc self, or if you believe the DBs use is an indicator of it being 1 year after the Saiyan Arc in this timeline. I'd go with the latter, placing Base Goku in around the 12k region, so I'd say Uiro's at least around 35-40k.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Movies are alternative universes and don't apply to the Anime... Goku should be the same as when he fought Vegeta... Uiru is stronger than Vegeta.. I place him at 21k as strong as Dodoria imo... He gets stronger when he reaches space so 28k at most??

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.