Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
You think they're saving ssj for gotenks or do you think they'll explain it as them being rusty :troll
Rusy. Or something akin to that, like since they haven't done fusion since they've both had a growth spurt, they got the dance wrong. He might go SSJ but that will be in fat mode and not amount to much more than a gag.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
@Everyone, I'd like to keep this thread the spoiler free zone from here on out. At least for a short while after release to give everyone a chance to see it. Spoilers and open discussion can be had here after the movie is out.

Speak openly as freely as you want there. In the meantime, please use spoiler tags here, at least for a short time.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
They're really killing the hype of the Granolah arc now lol. We just got confirmation that Freeza survives that arc. Might not even get involved in the conflict actually, if Granolah just gives up on revenge.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I really hope they go into post-EoZ territory after this. I'm getting tired of villain and hero fates alike being spoiled by new featurettes set after the current manga or anime event.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
A couple years later it seems like. Pan is 3 full years old in Super Hero while she and Bra were still under 2 years old before.

SIAD

Elite
I find it very interesting to see that Goku and Vegeta Base fight against Broly Ikary at the same level, that is, they must overcome their old SSJB forms in Base state. Confirming that Goku and Vegeta increased their power extraordinarily in the Moro and Granolah Arcs in both the Manga and Anime.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Doesn't look like it's his full power Ikari state based on his size and spikiness of hair

SIAD

Elite
True, it still seems like they massively increased his powers, considering how strong Broly must have gotten by the end of the Movie and also considering that he may have gotten stronger in those years.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
A couple years later it seems like. Pan is 3 full years old in Super Hero while she and Bra were still under 2 years old before.
Fair point. I think 3 years was speculated at first. But it’s not right after Granolah. It’s possible Granolah isn’t even canon to this movie.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Gonna be real awkward to see Bulma and Kuririn look 14 years older in the span of a year after Super Hero

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.