SIAD

Elite
Thank you very much @MikaelHarding

By the way, what level of power do you give to Tao Pai Pai, Gohan (Post Sword Z) and Kibitoshin?

Why do you have Yakon close to 9x the power of Base Goku (Boo)? They were on the same level and it was suggested that Goku Base with the help of Gohan Base had defeated Yakon.

MikaelHarding

Mid Class Warrior
Thank you very much @MikaelHarding

By the way, what level of power do you give to Tao Pai Pai, Gohan (Post Sword Z) and Kibitoshin?

Why do you have Yakon close to 9x the power of Base Goku (Boo)? They were on the same level and it was suggested that Goku Base with the help of Gohan Base had defeated Yakon.
but didn't it take goku showing a glimpse of ssj2 to kill him and he must have been plenty strong with all that energy

tao pai pai?

SIAD

Elite
but didn't it take goku showing a glimpse of ssj2 to kill him and he must have been plenty strong with all that energy

tao pai pai?
Yes, I mean Tao Pai Pai.

I think you need to add three 0 to Bestial Gohan.

Why do you have Gigant Piccolo > Cell Max Uncontrollable?

Cell Max Uncontrollable is damaged by Gamma 2's explosive attack, therefore:

Full Cell Max (Hypothetical) >>>> Cell Max Uncontrollable >>>> Cell Max Uncontrollable (Damaged by Gamma 2).

Excellent list @MikaelHarding

MikaelHarding

Mid Class Warrior
Yes, I mean Tao Pai Pai.

I think you need to add three 0 to Bestial Gohan.

Why do you have Gigant Piccolo > Cell Max Uncontrollable?

Cell Max Uncontrollable is damaged by Gamma 2's explosive attack, therefore:

Full Cell Max (Hypothetical) >>>> Cell Max Uncontrollable >>>> Cell Max Uncontrollable (Damaged by Gamma 2).

Excellent list @MikaelHarding
you mean mercenary tao?

if i did that he'd be stronger than beerus.

gigant piccolo ~ 2,666,000,000,000,000,000,000
uncontrollable cell max ~ 2,448,100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

he does.

MikaelHarding

Mid Class Warrior
@MikaelHarding

I got confused, you have Cell Max Uncontrollable about 1 million times Gigant Piccolo.

I noticed you have Baby Vegeta Base > Golden Oozaru Goku. Shouldn't it be Golden Oozaru Goku > Super Baby Vegeta 2?

You will like this list @GreatSaiyaman123 @Fantastische Hure
gigant piccolo size is just that size piccolo said that it won;t do anything against cell max.

which baby vegeta?

SIAD

Elite
Why do you have the powerful Tenshinhan (Start of DBZ) with 258, if it had been said that it was 250?

What power level does Tenshinhan's Kikoho (Vs Nappa) have? What level of power does Tenshinhan's Shin Kikoho have in Arc Cell and Boo?

Why do you have Piccolo (Arc Saiyan) with 3,500? Considering that Nappa with 4,000 easily outclassed him?

MikaelHarding

Mid Class Warrior
Why do you have the powerful Tenshinhan (Start of DBZ) with 258, if it had been said that it was 250?

What power level does Tenshinhan's Kikoho (Vs Nappa) have? What level of power does Tenshinhan's Shin Kikoho have in Arc Cell and Boo?

Why do you have Piccolo (Arc Saiyan) with 3,500? Considering that Nappa with 4,000 easily outclassed him?
i'll change that i mean i didn't want to keep tying 250 for some of them.

tien didn't appear much in the boo saga only several scenes. I think i wrote his power level in the cell saga.

nappa proved to be ultimately stronger despite being suppressed
piccolo.

A year later, during the battle against the Saiyans, his power level was 3,500. Even after all his training, Piccolo was unable to land any serious damage against Nappa, (Piccolo's character wiki)

SIAD

Elite
Excellent list.

Why do you have Mercenary Tao > Tenshinhan (BoZ)?

SIAD

Elite
he wasn't introduced until the cell saga i think
I mean you have Mercenary Tao Pai Pai with 300 and Tenshinhan (DBZ Initial) with 250.

Tenshinhan (TB23) very easily defeated Mercenary Tao Pai Pai. Then Tenshinhan trains for the 5 years between TB23 and the Start of DBZ and becomes much more powerful still.

MikaelHarding

Mid Class Warrior
I mean you have Mercenary Tao Pai Pai with 300 and Tenshinhan (DBZ Initial) with 250.

Tenshinhan (TB23) very easily defeated Mercenary Tao Pai Pai. Then Tenshinhan trains for the 5 years between TB23 and the Start of DBZ and becomes much more powerful still.
so, tien is overall stronger than him his power level is in the millions

on second thought tao power level is 210

SIAD

Elite
@MikaelHarding
Why do you have Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey >>>> Goku SSJ4 (FP)?

Goku SSJ4 receiving the energies of the Saiyans, far exceeds the power of Baby Vegeta Golden Monkey.

Latest profile posts

If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o