MikaelHarding

Mid Class Warrior
he was clearly holding back against frieza as he didn't seem like he was giving his all plus he didn't look winded or tired after killing frieza.

trunks ssj fp is 187,500,000

SIAD

Elite
Why do you have Bardock (Post Zenkai) with 10,500? I thought he had a power of 10,000.

SIAD

Elite
By the way, what level do you have to Yajirobe after training with Kamisama?

I saw that you have Future Yajirobe at 140 power, when clearly after training with Kamisama, at no time does he weaken.

MikaelHarding

Mid Class Warrior
By the way, what level do you have to Yajirobe after training with Kamisama?

I saw that you have Future Yajirobe at 140 power, when clearly after training with Kamisama, at no time does he weaken.
yeah but he doesn't train either I'm 99% sure of that

SIAD

Elite
And why are you 99% sure that Yajirobe doesn't train with Kamisama?

In case Yajirobe (Post Kamisama) is only 140, it would not make sense for Kamisama to tell the Humans that they are all over him and that he has nothing to teach them and that they should continue training at home to prepare for the fight against the Saiyans .

Even on your list you have Goku (Tournament 22) at 180 power and Yajirobe (Arc Saiyan) at just 140 power.

MikaelHarding

Mid Class Warrior
And why are you 99% sure that Yajirobe doesn't train with Kamisama?

In case Yajirobe (Post Kamisama) is only 140, it would not make sense for Kamisama to tell the Humans that they are all over him and that he has nothing to teach them and that they should continue training at home to prepare for the fight against the Saiyans .

Even on your list you have Goku (Tournament 22) at 180 power and Yajirobe (Arc Saiyan) at just 140 power.
yeah but goku has trained over the years he's on a god level at this point and yajirobe power level is inconsequential compared to beings like that

SIAD

Elite
yeah but goku has trained over the years he's on a god level at this point and yajirobe power level is inconsequential compared to beings like that
So Yajirobe never reaches the power of Kamisama, not even the power of Goku (Tournament 22)?

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
It is hard for me to imagine somebody at 140 injuring Vegeta (even after being hit by the Genkidama) and taking multiple hits from him, especially since Vegeta capable of one-shotting a moderately Injured Kuririn.

His 970 reading in V-Jump is accurate enough. Yajirobe rivaled Post 22nd Goku despite living in an isolated village with no formal training, so it makes sense he would make better gains than Chaozu despite working less for it.

SIAD

Elite
What level do you give Tanmen, Tama (Dr. Brief's black cat), Olibu and Pikkon?

SIAD

Elite
Very Good.

Why to you have: Olibu >>> Goku Base (Vs Pikkon)?

MikaelHarding

Mid Class Warrior
Very Good.

Why to you have: Olibu >>> Goku Base (Vs Pikkon)?
pikkon easily beat super perfect cell and he had a pretty good fight with olibu despite holding back and who knows how long olibu been training in the other world so Pikkon > oilbu > goku base

Latest profile posts

If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o