Gap Between SSjin4 Gogeta And SSjin4 Goku

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I remember a long time ago that Gogeta was said to be several times stronger than SSjin4 Goku? Is it true? I can't find evidence of it so maybe some of you can.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
It's stated in the GT Perfect Files 2 iirc, or that Gogeta is several times stronger than Goku and Vegeta's combined power.

Whatever the case, the more important indication of their gap is given in the actual series. After absorbing the Dragon Balls, Yi Xing Long states his power has increased tenfold, maybe even more, with his initial power not being much lower than regular stomp territory in relation to Beyond Limits SS4 Goku. This proves that at bare minimum, SS4 Gogeta is easily over 10x stronger than Beyond Limits SS4 Goku and Vegeta.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
That's probably the dub you're thinking of. Funi's subs definitely state, and I quote, "I'm ten times stronger than before...perhaps even more!"

If you're talking about the SS4 Gogeta statement, then yeah, that makes sense.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
If Kanzenshuu doesn't have translations of it, just try searching for translations on Google.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
He is several dozens of times stronger. I personally have him 48x stronger as i'm all for high-end.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I have him 76x stronger, but that's a high-end estimate.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.