GT Gohan or Super Gohan

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Which show did it better? My vote goes to GT Gohan by a mile.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Gohan was fairly consistent in GT. He stayed to his scholarly shit until the threat was on his doorstep.

Super didn't know what it wanted to do with Gohan until this tournament.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Perfect Files state Gohan continued his training which is enough for me to side with GT than what Super did to him.

Classic Adamas

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
I definitely think GT handled him better. The only sensible direction for him really was to continue training but also stick to his studies and shet. Super just put him in a gay little jump-suit and he got his ass beat by Freeza.

Not to mention that he was so weak and insignificant, Goku scoffed at the idea of putting him in the Tournament team. :troll2

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
GT is so much better. He didn't forget how to turn SSJ in GT.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
GT shows Gohan having a good balance between being a scholar/family man and a fighter, something Super's kept flip flopping between until the current arc, and even then, they can't keep consistent with it due to his inconsistent performance in the battle royale. GT Gohan >> Super Gohan.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I think GT did some better on handling Gohan's character but still it's a shame that he really didn't have more role other than a jobber. Super on the other hand treat him like shit especially the whole FnF thing along with his design. But I'll have wait for ToP's conclusion since that I predict that he'll do a major role once again.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I feel like Super will disappoint in this regard. I don't like how they tried building up Gohan so much pre-ToP when you know he's just going to get one shotted by the Nameks. Stupid!

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
He's not going to get one-shotted by the fucking Namekians. Lol. He's been handling them without even using his powered up form. In fact, I think that might put the nail in the coffin for where Piccolo is since he's struggling with these dudes while Gohan is calm and whooping ass.

Base Saiyans > Piccolo at this point. :gay

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Pyro said:
He's not going to get one-shotted by the fucking Namekians. Lol. He's been handling them without even using his powered up form. In fact, I think that might put the nail in the coffin for where Piccolo is since he's struggling with these dudes while Gohan is calm and whooping ass.

Base Saiyans > Piccolo at this point. :gay

The Nameks have yet to power up.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Who do you think you are to tell me to calm down? You are the one getting overly aggressive here, you need to relax. You've provided no evidence to show that the Nameks are fighting at full power.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Why would dude lose a hand if he's not at full power?

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
MENG? Did you just assume my persuasion?!

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Pyro said:
Why would dude lose a hand if he's not at full power?

He's portraying himself as weak, and in the upcoming episodes he will assassinate Gohan.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
KP bro, I'm watching 115 and have deduced that you're on acid. The Grey Namek wasn't even phased by his arm being cut off, he is obviously not at full power.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I'm on kanga milk. Sorry. I couldn't see what really happened.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.