GT SSJ multiplier

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I know you guys generally go by a far less multiplier than 50x, like 2x or so, due to Rild's line of Goku not even using half of his power up until that point, but it's not implied to be 50x by the GT perfect files?

GT Perfect Files said:
The transformation which Son Goku displayed in his battle with Freeza on Planet Namek was “Super Saiyan 1”!! Proposed conditions for the transformation include such points as “intense anger or sorrow”, “high battle power”, “a gentle heart”, and “a dangerous situation”. The main external features are an aura and golden hair on one’s head which stands straight up, and after the transformation one’s battle power increases remarkably!! One theory is that it becomes as much as 50 times what it is normally!! There’s also types like Grade Two, which raises power and speed through ki, and Grade Three, which relies too much on power!!

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
"One theory" doesn't really sound like it's something they're advocating for. If they really wanted it to be 50x, I think that'd it make more sense for them to flat-out state it.

Super Neko Majin Z

Mid Class Warrior
Why wouldn't it be fifty times? I didn't think anyone here bought into the Decreasing Multiplier Theory, and there's no other reason why it would be lower.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Super Neko Majin Z said:
Why wouldn't it be fifty times? I didn't think anyone here bought into the Decreasing Multiplier Theory, and there's no other reason why it would be lower.
That fits better with Goku surpassing his SSJ power just in base in the first arc of Super. There's also Rild statement, which says he figured Goku wasn't even using half of his power after this latter going SSJ.

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
Super Neko Majin Z said:
It is greatly implied by Rild's line that SSj probably isn't even a 3x boost in GT. Other than that, we have Gohan, who kept up with his training, being able to use SSj on top of his Ultimate state, yet still being weaker than Base Goku. Without reducing multipliers, that puts Base Goku over 50 times stronger than Ultimate Gohan, which is impossible due to the implications that even as a SSj3 Baby arc Goku was weaker than SSj Vegetto.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
50x is simply impossible in GT given the Rild line, and the puny increases it granted Goku. Check out Goku vs Lood and come back to me telling me it's 50x, I'll ban your ass.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Super Neko Majin Z said:
There is but I'll post it later. :shillary

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
50x could work if not for Vegeta-Baby > SSj3 Goku. That throws out the whole thing because there's no way SSj Vegetto is 400x+ stronger than Gohan-Boo.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
"One theory" nuff' said.
Though, to be fair, it's not a theory(out of GT), it's a fact, due to WOG

Pocket-God

Elite
Maybe we should just assume they meant Baby Vegeta 1 > SSJ3 Vegito. Just like everyone does with Suppressed Beerus :idk
That way Base Goku could be equal to Buuhan and still have x400 for his SSJ3 :panties

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Pocket-God said:
Maybe we should just assume they meant Baby Vegeta 1 > SSJ3 Vegito. Just like everyone does with Suppressed Beerus :idk
That way Base Goku could be equal to Buuhan and still have x400 for his SSJ3 :panties
Goku never felt SSjin3 Vegito.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
If we're to assume he's not even referring to his own ki as Vegetto, then SBV1 might not even have reached SSJ1 Vegetto. The highest he felt aside from that is (anime) Pure Boo and enraged Gohan-Boo :panties :panties

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
If we're to assume he's not even referring to his own ki as Vegetto, then SBV1 might not even have reached SSJ1 Vegetto. The highest he felt aside from that is (anime) Pure Boo and enraged Gohan-Boo :panties :panties

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Atem King of Nigeria said:
Perhaps, Vegito is just that damn strong! :trump

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Vegetto > SSJ4s according to Toei themselves. And since SSJ2 and SSJ3 Vegetto were unseen.... :panties

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
Trump takes it in the ACE
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui