How far does Beerus (post all current retcons) go in GT?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
C2vEI1vWIAAlx0c.jpg

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Beerus wrecks GT with ease.

For comparison, I can see Boo Saga SSj3 Vegetto being comparable to Baby Saga SSj4 Goku. Super Yi Xing Long and SSj4 Gogeta are probably less than 1,000x stronger than this Goku.

On the other hand, SSR Goku is already past the Vegetto benchmark by quite a lot, and then he gets to that point in Base, and then add transformations on top of it, and then add Kaio-ken x10 on top of it, and then he gets to that point in Super Saiyan Blue, and then he's still no match for Beerus.

:zorc

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Beerus from BoG before the the retcons is a universal destroyer and was strong enough to stop his and Goku's power on destroying the universe something that SSjin4 Gogeta can't do.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
BoG arc Beerus one shot kills all of GT, let alone post-retcons.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Mikey said:
I think he loses to SS4 Gogeta.
Beerus at less than 10% of his power can bust Universe 7 (i.e. the Mortal Universe, Other World, and Kaioshin Realm) all at once with a couple of strikes from his fist, and he can move at MFTL+ speed casually. No one in GT is even hinted at being capable of the same or greater things, let alone whilst heavily suppressed or casual, and powerscaling can't be used to solidly suggest the opposite. Gogeta is only implied to be several times stronger than Omega, and at best Omega (via statements) can bust the Mortal Universe and Kaioshin Realm via a rapid chain reaction with his best Ki attack. So less than 10% Gogeta would actually be capable of less than Omega, who is capable of less than a Beerus that's nowhere near his best, which crushes your theory like a wrecking ball. In addition to Gogeta's inferiority in the power and speed department, he only lasts for 10 minutes, he's incapable of sensing Beerus, and he has inferior martial arts skills.

With that said, other than favouritism, I see no reason why you still cling onto your outdated proposition.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think he loses to Super Baby Vegeta 1.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Spiral-Force said:
Mikey said:
Beerus at less than 10% of his power can bust Universe 7 (i.e. the Mortal Universe, Other World, and Kaioshin Realm) all at once with a couple of strikes from his fist, and he can move at MFTL+ speed casually. No one in GT is even hinted at being capable of the same or greater things, let alone whilst heavily suppressed or casual, and powerscaling can't be used to solidly suggest the opposite. Gogeta is only implied to be several times stronger than Omega, and at best Omega (via statements) can bust the Mortal Universe and Kaioshin Realm via a rapid chain reaction with his best Ki attack. So less than 10% Gogeta would actually be capable of less than Omega, who is capable of less than a Beerus that's nowhere near his best, which crushes your theory like a wrecking ball. In addition to Gogeta's inferiority in the power and speed department, he only lasts for 10 minutes, he's incapable of sensing Beerus, and he has inferior martial arts skills.

With that said, other than favouritism, I see no reason why you still cling onto your outdated proposition.
You know what crushes your theory? The fact that SBV1 is stated to be the strongest ki ever felt.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Law said:
You know what crushes your theory? The fact that SBV1 is stated to be the strongest ki ever felt.
Beerus wasn't an existing character when that statement was made. Moreover, GT and Super aren't part of the same continuity.

Super Neko Majin Z

Mid Class Warrior
People joke that Roshi > Nappa by destruction feats, but people still take Beerus > Omega Shenron by destruction feats seriously. Not saying Beerus would lose, just saying y'all should keep that in mind.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Law said:
Spiral-Force said:
Mikey said:

:punk

I thought were done this.

Keedounan

Elite
It's an utterly savage stomp in the god of destruction's favor if you ask me.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.