How strong is Super Janemba?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Is he stronger than Fat Janemba or equal? Perhaps they're equal just like Fat Boo and Super Boo IMO.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Much stronger.

*Goku states that fusion is the only way to beat Janemba and that they're is no way they can defeat him separately*

Goku: "There ain't no other way to defeat him! You must know that! That's just how strong he is."

SSJ3 Goku was having no difficulty destroying Fat Janemba, but he could barely do anything to Super Janemba.

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
If Fat Janemba > Initial Evil Boo then I could see Super Janemba being up there around Evil Boo's power.
If Fat Janemba > Fat Boo, then he's weaker than Evil Boo.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
He's stronger than Fat Janemba for sure. Goku almost instantly turned him inside out, while Super Janemba almost immediately kicked his ass. I personally put him on Base Super Buu level.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Goku stated that Janemba had a far greater Ki then he'd ever felt before after he transformed, so at least far above SS3 Goku and whichever version of Gotenks you believed was featured in Movie 12.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Since Fat Janemba> Initial Super Buu its heavily possible that Super Janemba is above Super Buu

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
I'm very minimalist, so I have Super Janemba above Buuhan and 5x stronger than Fat Janemba. By other people's ranking though, I can see him around Base Super Buu or Buutenks Level.

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
I think its almost obvious Goku's talking about Fat Boo in regards to Fat Janemba. Even if the movie was released afterwards, its more than likely production started well before Super Boo appeared. But even if it wasn't, the correlation is just too obvious.

Goku's talking about how nobody pushed him to use SSJ3 other than Majin Boo and we know at this time he's talking about Fat Boo. So if he's saying that nobody but Boo has pushed him to SSJ3, then its kind of clear he's making that distinction to Fat Boo and Fat Janemba.

Which of course Janemba is really just that distinction towards Super Boo. Fat Janemba was a fat, dumb, childish thing like Fat boo. Super Janemba was a leaner, meaner, pissed off monster like Super Boo.

As for Super Janemba. I put him quite distinctively above SSj3 Goku, but only just enough that fusion would be needed. Goku was able to put up a small fight which you might relate to Janemba being suppressed. At maximum I'd probably put him a bit higher than Super Boo.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Lord Brofist said:
I think its almost obvious Goku's talking about Fat Boo in regards to Fat Janemba. Even if the movie was released afterwards, its more than likely production started well before Super Boo appeared. But even if it wasn't, the correlation is just too obvious.

Goku's talking about how nobody pushed him to use SSJ3 other than Majin Boo and we know at this time he's talking about Fat Boo. So if he's saying that nobody but Boo has pushed him to SSJ3, then its kind of clear he's making that distinction to Fat Boo and Fat Janemba.

Which of course Janemba is really just that distinction towards Super Boo. Fat Janemba was a fat, dumb, childish thing like Fat boo. Super Janemba was a leaner, meaner, pissed off monster like Super Boo.

As for Super Janemba. I put him quite distinctively above SSj3 Goku, but only just enough that fusion would be needed. Goku was able to put up a small fight which you might relate to Janemba being suppressed. At maximum I'd probably put him a bit higher than Super Boo.
As strong as Gotenks or Gohan?

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I put Suppressed Janemba a bit above SSJ3 Goku. For every time Goku hit him he immediately recovers and smiles. When Goku lands a ki attack Janemba tanks it opposed to him causing Goku audible pain and pushing him back several feet from a follow up attack.

FP Janemba at put him on Base Super Buu level at best, or a bit stronger than Suppressed Super Buu who was fighting SSJ Gotenks in the ROSAT at the very least.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Super Janemba is "Super" strong.
Hope that helps! ^_^

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Super Buu's leve in M12 Super Buu didnt exist so it is fine to assume he's not higher than him

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I'd put him weaker than Evil Boo. There's a lot of room for him to be below that level but far superior to SSj3 Goku.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Gohan lost to Hirudegarn, who is weaker than Super Janemba because Goku did better against Hirudegarn than he did against Janemba.

Janemba>Hirudegarn>/=/~SSJ3 Goku(Anime/+training)>Gohan>Base Super Buu

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Or maybe dragonfist is just super haxed because he would loose to hirudegarn too. Goku has better endurance than Gohan aswell.

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work