How strong is Tarble?

Pocket-God

Elite
Anyone got any ideas? All we've really got to work with is he's weaker than Abo and Cabo (I think that's what their names were) who are equal to some form of Frieza.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
18 also mentions that he has an incredible ki, so I don't think he should be down in Chouzu territory. I go back and forth on this...right now I'm feeling between inital 3rd Form Freeza and initial 4th Form Freeza. That's a big ball park, I know.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Weaker than Ginyu Force at least considering he doesn't poses Vegeta's character who keeps training in order to surpass Freeza's henchmen. I don't think he surpass Zarbon and Dodoria yet.

And Tarble is canon.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Fearless Saiyajin said:
Weaker than Ginyu Force at least considering he doesn't poses Vegeta's character who keeps training in order to surpass Freeza's henchmen. I don't think he surpass Zarbon and Dodoria yet.

And Tarble is canon.
Super retconned his existence

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
xmysticgohanx said:
Fearless Saiyajin said:

And Tarble is canon.
Not retcon but didn't mentioned. :cage2

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
You fools besmirch the good name of Tarble!

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Stronger than the Ginyu Force. Otherwise, why else would Abo and Cado (formerly on par with them) have trained to the level of the great Freeza? :troll

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Fearless Saiyajin said:
xmysticgohanx said:
Fearless Saiyajin said:

And Tarble is canon.
Not retcon but didn't mentioned. :cage2
Which means he's not canon anymore since BoG isn't canon anymore

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Probably weaker then Goku was during the beginning of Z.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Madara said:
Southern Gothic said:
18 also mentions that he has an incredible ki

I thought they couldn't sense ki?

She does so in this though. Most try to assume she learnt it somewhere along the line.

Male

High Class Warrior
Suspended
I'd put Tarble's BP somewhere between 10,000 - 20,000. Lol

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Really weak. Even Goku's pitiful power was enough to be shipped away to conquer a planet. Tarble was not.

Pocket-God

Elite
Why are people still commenting on this XD

Well he was a Prince/Royal so presumably he was an elite just based on that XD But it is more than likely that he is a low-class :V

Future Warrior

Elite
Actually, looking back at it, I dont think Tarble would have survived this long against Freeza ranked Soldiers if he was that weak. And it's implied they have been terrorizing the planet for a while now.

It's possible he is above 1,000,000.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Depends on what Abo and Kado meant by Tarble giving them trouble. If it were in terms of him being strong enough to escape from them, then it could provide some insight into his strength. The duo were at bare minimum in the 500k range, considering logically, Tarble shouldn't be aware of Freeza's higher forms, so if making a lot of assumptions such as say, factoring Oozaru into their encounter, I guess you could end up with Tarble being at around 50k at most. At the very least, I'd probably place him above 5k, as that was Goku's resting battle power during the Freeza Arc and even Tarble didn't find Goku's initial power to be of worth until he showed his true Ki.

As for #18's statement, I don't think it means much. A superhuman level of Ki entering the planet is of course going to be deemed as incredible within context. Otherwise, it wouldn't make much sense in-character, since #18 didn't view SSJ Vegeta as being too special when they fought.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui