Hypothetical Buu Saga Fight

Buutenks or Beast Gohan (Buu Saga)?

• Buutenks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hitrule

This is if Ultimate Gohan turned Beast against Buutenks, no further explanation needed.

Screenshot_20231114-112829~2.png
VS
Screenshot_20231114-112835~3.png

BedroomBully

Low Class Warrior
Beast Gohan ties Buutenks up and
paddles him for hours before blasting him
with a blanco KKH huehue

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Gotenks Buu wasn't much ahead of Ultimate Gohan while the gap between Ultimate Gohan and Beast Gohan was so wide that he straight tanked Cell Max.

Beast Gohan >> Cell Max >> Orange Piccolo > Ultimate Gohan.

Gohan no diffs.

Hitrule

Gotenks Buu wasn't much ahead of Ultimate Gohan while the gap between Ultimate Gohan and Beast Gohan was so wide that he straight tanked Cell Max.

Beast Gohan >> Cell Max >> Orange Piccolo > Ultimate Gohan.

Gohan no diffs.
Well he was definitely far above Ultimate Gohan but I agree with Gohan Beast winning regardless.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Well he was definitely far above Ultimate Gohan but I agree with Gohan Beast winning regardless.
Buu wasn't much more powerful than Gohan, Gohan could dodge his Kamehameha and get rid off his Kamikaze Donut and Buu acknowledge how durable Gohan is.

Hitrule

Buu wasn't much more powerful than Gohan, Gohan could dodge his Kamehameha and get rid off his Kamikaze Donut and Buu acknowledge how durable Gohan is.
I need a few scans to support that, because otherwise Buutenks was suppressed, so much to the point where Gohan rather his punching bag than actual challenge. So much to the point where he can take on a fusion of Gohan and Goku (him knowing the power of Fusion with 3 differing perspectives in one: Super Buu + SSJ3 Gotenks + Piccolo).

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
I need a few scans to support that, because otherwise Buutenks was suppressed, so much to the point where Gohan rather his punching bag than actual challenge. So much to the point where he can take on a fusion of Gohan and Goku (him knowing the power of Fusion with 3 differing perspectives in one: Super Buu + SSJ3 Gotenks + Piccolo).
gohan-vs-buutenks.jpggohan-vs-buutenks-2.jpg

Buu was either full of shit when he said that as he isn't much stronger than Ultimate Gohan or he is thinking that Gohan would not increase his power that much if he fuses due to the vast dispairty in power.

Hitrule

Buu was either full of shit when he said that as he isn't much stronger than Ultimate Gohan or he is thinking that Gohan would not increase his power that much if he fuses due to the vast dispairty in power.
What about the next page? Regardless it means nothing, just because he was surprised doesn't mean he was going all out with that attack, he was just surprised that Gohan despite getting his ass whooped was still able to break free from his trap that was meant to hold his worn down self still. It's a similar if not same situation to Kid Buu getting surprised then later pissed off that Vegeta kept getting up from his beatings despite Kid Buu obviously being far above him. They just have high determination + durability.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
What about the next page? Regardless it means nothing, just because he was surprised doesn't mean he was going all out with that attack, he was just surprised that Gohan despite getting his ass whooped was still able to break free from his trap that was meant to hold his worn down self still. It's a similar if not same situation to Kid Buu getting surprised then later pissed off that Vegeta kept getting up from his beatings despite Kid Buu obviously being far above him. They just have high determination + durability.
Vegeta getting up from Kid Boo's assault was anime only. In the manga Vegeta didn't land a single blow on Kid Boo and straight up got his ass kicked in one minute.

Hitrule

Vegeta getting up from Kid Boo's assault was anime only. In the manga Vegeta didn't land a single blow on Kid Boo and straight up got his ass kicked in one minute.
Either way, my point still stands.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
What about the next page? Regardless it means nothing, just because he was surprised doesn't mean he was going all out with that attack
Have you evidence for this or is just based on nothing?

If anything the next page says this:
1716b7ad8e0141856caa671ee2bace6b.jpg
He was just surprised that Gohan despite getting his ass whooped was still able to break free from his trap that was meant to hold his worn down self still. It's a similar if not same situation to Kid Buu getting surprised then later pissed off that Vegeta kept getting up from his beatings despite Kid Buu obviously being far above him. They just have high determination + durability.
Kid Buu absolutely wooped Vegeta and we know for a fact that he was using different levels of effort against him & Good Buu. Kid Buu basically put down Vegeta in just some hits to the point he returned back to his base form.

Say that they have massive durability to SSJ Broly who made both Goku & Vegeta as SSJB escape and went through their Kamehameha/Garlick Gun combined attack, while SSJ Gogeta by himself had the edge on him.

Gotenks Buu felt in need to block Gohan's punches while he think that SSJ3 Goku wouldn't even scratch him, that's another hint that depicts their gap as not that massive for a Metamoran Fusion to not get rid of him. Having say that, a Metamoran SSJ Gokhan would be enough to take down Gotenks Buu as Goku and Old Kaioshin suggest based on DBSB.

Last edited:

Hitrule

Have you evidence for this or is just based on nothing?

If anything the next page says this:

Kid Buu absolutely wooped Vegeta and we know for a fact that he was using different levels of effort against him & Good Buu. Kid Buu basically put down Vegeta in just some hits to the point he returned back to his base form.

Say that they have massive durability to SSJ Broly who made both Goku & Vegeta as SSJB escape and went through their Kamehameha/Garlick Gun combined attack, while SSJ Gogeta by himself had the edge on him.

Gotenks Buu felt in need to block Gohan's punches while he think that SSJ3 Goku wouldn't even scratch him, that's another hint that depicts their gap as not that massive for a Metamoran Fusion to not get rid of him. Having say that, a Metamoran SSJ Gokhan would be enough to take down Gotenks Buu as Goku and Old Kaioshin suggest based on DBSB.
There's a difference between having high durability and being able to survive Vs having high durability along with just outright being stronger than the opponent (Broly). Buutenks wasn't even shocked here, he literally brushed it off by calling Gohan that, a "Oh ok, I see you" vibe, he's fucking with Gohan, that's my evidence. Of course you need to block attacks when you steep down to the inferior opposition's level of strength. Look at Perfect Cell Vs Goku. Later on the whole fight was in Buutenks' favor, he wanted a punching bag, otherwise he could of instantly ended Gohan if he wanted too.

Depends how they fuse, because we know Metamoran requires equal fusees, either Goku powers up into SSJ3, or Gohan lowers down to SSJ2-Base Goku's level.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
There's a difference between having high durability and being able to survive Vs having high durability along with just outright being stronger than the opponent (Broly). Buutenks wasn't even shocked here, he literally brushed it off by calling Gohan that, a "Oh ok, I see you" vibe, he's fucking with Gohan, that's my evidence. Of course you need to block attacks when you steep down to the inferior opposition's level of strength. Look at Perfect Cell Vs Goku. Later on the whole fight was in Buutenks' favor, he wanted a punching bag, otherwise he could of instantly ended Gohan if he wanted too.
Your evidence simply doesn't work for any angle. Broly was much stronger to Goku & Vegeta than Buu was to Gohan, yet at Metamoran increase he was done, so Buu wasn't making any correct assertion when he said that a Metamoran Gokhan wouldn't work on him.

Yes is on you to prove that Gotenks Buu was suppressed, nobody noticed any gain and the fact that he once became Gohan Buu said "I've powered up more than before without a time limit" show us that Gotenks Buu was always at his limit.

And why wouldn't he be tanked? Super Vegeta got tanked by a Suppressed Perfect Cell. So, again, what tell us the gap between Gohan and Buu was that wide? Why wasn't he three shooted, two shotted or even oneshotted casually as a fodder would fall?

You're making a lot of innacurate observations in order to prove a point right, he wanted to finish Gohan immediately as he knows the fusion wouldn't last.
d33589e1de94c978c3c54d3d22f42c48.jpg
Depends how they fuse, because we know Metamoran requires equal fusees, either Goku powers up into SSJ3, or Gohan lowers down to SSJ2-Base Goku's level.
Base Goku and Ultimate Gohan are nowhere near close and they could still fuse, so that's not actually a rule.

Hitrule

Your evidence simply doesn't work for any angle. Broly was much stronger to Goku & Vegeta than Buu was to Gohan, yet at Metamoran increase he was done, so Buu wasn't making any correct assertion when he said that a Metamoran Gokhan wouldn't work on him.

Yes is on you to prove that Gotenks Buu was suppressed, nobody noticed any gain and the fact that he once became Gohan Buu said "I've powered up more than before without a time limit" show us that Gotenks Buu was always at his limit.

And why wouldn't he be tanked? Super Vegeta got tanked by a Suppressed Perfect Cell. So, again, what tell us the gap between Gohan and Buu was that wide? Why wasn't he three shooted, two shotted or even oneshotted casually as a fodder would fall?

You're making a lot of innacurate observations in order to prove a point right, he wanted to finish Gohan immediately as he knows the fusion wouldn't last.

Base Goku and Ultimate Gohan are nowhere near close and they could still fuse, so that's not actually a rule.
Damn, i didn't even know you replied to me 6 days ago 🗿🗿🗿. But you're completely wrong.

Last edited:

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
I think s/he means that Buutenks wasn't high enough above Gohan to tank Gohan, just enough to manhandle Gohan comfortably.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
I think s/he means that Buutenks wasn't high enough above Gohan to tank Gohan, just enough to manhandle Gohan comfortably.
I have to say that we could improve our relationship from now.

Back then I can say that I behave unappropiatedly in that Dabura debate with you, and I was wrong in calling you simian too.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Also, Buu said that he was just adding Gotenks' power to his added with Piccolo's brain on top of Daizenshuu reinforzing it. Gotenks Buu is just a little bit ahead of twice Regular Buu's power who is weaker than Gohan.
a63cc7c9ad9178c5b1dd3cbca0ce4ea7.jpgScreenshot_20231121_123436_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20231121_123943_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20231121_123949_Chrome.jpg

Hitrule

What makes you think that?
Been quite busy, my bad for the late response. But yeah you misinterpreted both Buuhan's and Buutenks' premise, Buutenks was holding back that it's not even funny, next time you should show the whole fight instead of out of context pages, this is the Manga, so it's not long.
Damn, i didn't even know you replied to me 6 days ago 🗿🗿🗿. But you're completely wrong.