If the anime continues...

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Would you rather have it copy all events seen in the manga, or create a completely unique story?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Adapt the manga to make a better story. I don't trust Toei to make a good all-new story after their numerous blunders like GT, Slug, old Broly, Hildegarn and so on. Moro arc can be decent with a few changes like them involving the changes to Mecha Freeza's death in how Cranberry freed Moro to prevent the paradox of him not being freed in the future timeline for no reason, the Senzu bean Moro faggotry, by giving Goten and Trunks a role instead of cucking them for the piss weak humans and so on.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I trust Toei after the Copy Vegeta arc.
DSo-TH8VQAEKyYr.jpg:large

Looks like Vegeta and Redjic got covered in purple plaster and decided to bully the kids

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
I think they ought to retire Super and come up with something new

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
I think they ought to retire Super and come up with something new
They should reboot DB/DBZ to tighten the scaling and fix all sorts of problems.

But if Super continues, they can copy the manga arcs. Lord knows I didn't read 'em :alex2

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
But it's still doing very well. Just like at how well Super Hero performed despite the anime being on hiatus for 4+ years already.
Super Hero performed below expectations in Japan. It was the ticket sales outside of East Asia that were off the charts.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
But it's still doing very well. Just like at how well Super Hero performed despite the anime being on hiatus for 4+ years already.
I care more about quality of the series over revenue. I guess that doesn't make much sense from a business perspective.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
Super Hero performed below expectations in Japan. It was the ticket sales outside of East Asia that were off the charts.
So worldwide, Super Hero was a big success.
I care more about quality of the series over revenue. I guess that doesn't make much sense from a business perspective.
If it sucked so bad, how come it's raking in more and more fans compared to GT which failed?

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Okay, but how come it's doing way better than GT?
Without having a lot of knowledge of the anime scene at the time GT was on the air, I'd assume you had Dragon Ball fatigue and GT was undoubtedly a step down in quality. Contrast to super which was a new series after decades and two fairly successful movies.

That doesn't say anything about quality though. Super is boring as shit, every concept is unoriginal and the characters have been flanderized.

Latest profile posts

If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o