Kenshi watches the first arc of GT (and some of M2)... sadly

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I'm skipping the first episode due to it being pretty obvious what happens in it to the extent that it really doesn't merit even so much as me watching it, but I will watch the next 22-23 episodes to gain a fresh viewpoint on this arc so I can properly rewrite it without issues.

a3a9044302b45eaccbb2937f3a570c02.png

Faggot Otokosuki makes a cameo admiring Trunks' tree trunk :giraffe

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
What website are you using to watch it kenshi? I used to use kissanime before it got shutdown

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I'm using Hulu right now, but if I weren't subscribed to Hulu I'd probably watch it on animixplay [mention]Ultimate Cell[/mention]

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Just completed chapter 1. I'll write chapter 2 and send the crew off to outer space before resuming my watch:

http://www.dbzeta.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=19583

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
http://www.dbzeta.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=19583&start=15#p445626

Chapter 2 is up. I will watch the next couple of episodes later within the week when I feel like writing Chapter 3.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
No, I already wrote 2 chapters in the past 5 days and am just taking a break until I have the creative urge to make more chapters lol.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Chapter 3 is dropping tomorrow, so I'll be watching episodes 3 and 4 tomorrow morning.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
afac2e8b4f1a746c2d0f0e9dcd69581b.png

Tfw you can blow up planets with a finger but start bawwin' over a can falling on your head :facepalm

A lackluster bunch of episodes as I'd expected (seriously, why does Toei pretend we're back to RRA arc levels of power?). At least the Redjic fight should be a significant step up in quality by comparison.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
http://dbzeta.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=19583&start=15#p445836

Chapter 3 is up. I'll probably write the next chapter on Friday or next weekend.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
http://www.dbzeta.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=19583&p=446310#p446310

Watched Episode 5, and Chapter 4 is up. Chapter 5 drops sometime next week.

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Kenshi said:

Tfw you can blow up planets with a finger but start bawwin' over a can falling on your head :facepalm

A lackluster bunch of episodes as I'd expected (seriously, why does Toei pretend we're back to RRA arc levels of power?). At least the Redjic fight should be a significant step up in quality by comparison.

That can was made out of katchin :troll

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Ultimate Cell said:
Kenshi said:

That can was made out of katchin :troll

Maybe they recycled the broken Katchin floor from the ToP :giraffe

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Kenshi said:
To be fair, this is more of a Toei thing in general when it comes to being off-guard than a GT problem considering MSSJ Galu was in far more visible pain from Kuririn throwing a small rock at him (and he probably didn't put too much effort into the throw if the rock didn't disintegrate). The scene was likely meant to showcase just how spoilt and inexperienced Pan has been for any kind of hardship, seeing as how she's never shown to even take a proper hit in any of her appearances prior to episode 15 to the point even this insignificant inconvenience is saddening, plus the other aspects that led up to it such as being stranded on an alien world, the Dragon Radar being eaten, etc.

In short, Pan's a snowflake prior to the desert planet :troll2.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.