• SSJ2 > LSSJ

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • LSSJ = SSJ2

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Pocket-God

Elite
Based purely on the boost it gives from SSJ to SSJ2/LSSJ

You can comment if you want to but I really only need you to vote on the poll. :galu

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
If we consider Kale and Broly's versions of the form to have comparable boosts, then LSSJ >> SS2 given her fight with Galu. If we view them as separate cases though given how the SSJ multipliers in Super seem to be a lot different than in Z, it could go either way from LSSJ being superior or equal to SS2. Koyama's statement about Broly being the strongest Saiyan would imply M10 LSSJ Broly > SS2 Goku, but the same could be gained with the form being equal to SS2 when considering the Daiz states M10 SSJ Broly > Boo Arc SSJ Galu.
Regardless, I'd still say LSSJ > SS2 since there's very little evidence suggesting otherwise.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I consider SS2 stronger since SS Broly is stronger than SS Goku and I think SS2 Goku is stronger than LSS Broly.

Pocket-God

Elite
By a long shot?

So like if SSJ2 is x2 would you say LSSJ is x4?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Remember when Vic used to say M8 Broly was on Fatty's tier and that LSSJ is more than a 100x multiplier due to that cancerous base Gohan fight scene? :alex2 :alex2

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Probably SSJ2 given how LSSJ is pretty much a useful SSJG3 form, and i think SSJ2 > Grade 3.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I view them as equals. Broly tanking Goku's KHH only needs to be a 3.5x gap imo. That makes LSSJ 4x, which is what I have SSJ2 at.

Zippy

Super Elite
I always thought of them as around the same or at most lssj 2.5x and ssj2 2x

Zippy

Super Elite
Fearless Instinct said:
LSSjin IMO. There's a reason why Gohan's SSjin2 is still a loser against Broly.
That can be easily dismissed as broly being stronger in general

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I go with SSJin2 > LSSJ.

At the end of M11 Goku has to go to Hell and deal with Broly who's causing trouble and take Paikuhan with him as back up, and he doesn't seem to view Broly as a threat. If you go with the movies being connected M12 suggest that either SSJ2 alone or SSJin2 + Paikuhan was enough to deal with Broly. I go with the former, I don't think Paikkuhan would've been much help to Goku in said situation. So I go with SSJin2 Goku > LSSJ Broly.

Flame

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan 2 because it's canon

Super isn't canon

CroMagnumDVH

Low Class Warrior
According to Anime Comics Guide, it's just a Grade 3 Ssj form with no speed issues. But Movie 10 pretty much shows that LSsj form is astoundingly above Ssj2 Mutliplier

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
CroMagnumDVH said:
According to Anime Comics Guide, it's just a Grade 3 Ssj form with no speed issues. But Movie 10 pretty much shows that LSsj form is astoundingly above Ssj2 Mutliplier

So you think that Gohan was SSjin2 in the movie as well?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
CroMagnumDVH said:
It just shows that Broli was stronger than SSjin 2 Gohan

CroMagnumDVH

Low Class Warrior
Fearless Instinct said:
CroMagnumDVH said:

So you think that Gohan was SSjin2 in the movie as well?

Yes, because that's exactly how he's portrayed

CroMagnumDVH

Low Class Warrior
Pakl said:
CroMagnumDVH said:
It just shows that Broli was stronger than SSjin 2 Gohan

Ssj Broly >= Base Gohan

Gohan goes Ssj2, but Broly goes LSsj. So the difference between LSsj and Ssj is greater than Base and Ssj2

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.