M8 LSSJ Broly

SIAD

Elite
I was forced to have the Z Warriors (M8), equal to their counterparts First Rosat, to have Goku SSJ2 (Boo) near Broly LSSJ (M10), considering that I have the LSSJ with the same multiplier that SSJ2. I have Broly LSSJ (M8) between Cell Perfecto (FP) and SSJ Goku (Boo). I have it right under Super Bojack.

SIAD

Elite
Zoro said:
Goku SSJ2 (Boo) near Broly LSSJ (M10)
Why does this have to be the case, though?

Because at the end of M11, Kaiosama wanted to send Goku and Pikkon to defeat Broly, thinking that the latter was the real Broly, that is Broly LSSJ (M10). M12 at least, suggests that Goku and Pikkon have had the same increase in power since clashed on. Goku in M11, it seems that still did not have SSJ3. So that gives us the message M11, is that Goku SSJ2 with the help of Pikkon, could defeat Broly LSSJ (M10). So Goku SSJ2 (M11 / Boo) + Pikkon (M11 / Boo)> Broly LSSJ (M10)> Goku SSJ2 (Boo).

Pocket-God

Elite
Broly(M8) > SSJ2 Gohan(CG) > SPC

Broly(M10) > Kid Buu > SSJ3 Goku

is what I role with V:

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
SIAD said:
Zoro said:
Goku SSJ2 (Boo) near Broly LSSJ (M10)

Because at the end of M11, Kaiosama wanted to send Goku and Pikkon to defeat Broly, thinking that the latter was the real Broly, that is Broly LSSJ (M10). M12 at least, suggests that Goku and Pikkon have had the same increase in power since clashed on. Goku in M11, it seems that still did not have SSJ3. So that gives us the message M11, is that Goku SSJ2 with the help of Pikkon, could defeat Broly LSSJ (M10). So Goku SSJ2 (M11 / Boo) + Pikkon (M11 / Boo)> Broly LSSJ (M10)> Goku SSJ2 (Boo).
Haven't seen M11 in like 5 years, so don't hold me to this, but couldn't Goku just be stronger in M11 than he was before?

SIAD

Elite
Zoro said:
SIAD said:
Zoro said:

Haven't seen M11 in like 5 years, so don't hold me to this, but couldn't Goku just be stronger in M11 than he was before?

No truth, but nothing indicates that Goku (M11) is> Goku (Boo). M11 apparently never existed Boo, Goku back to the other world and nothing else. for while in M12, shown Goku training and even declaring that a continued training since he faced Boo, so it was much more powerful than Vegeta (Majin Post).

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Pocket-God said:
Broly(M8) > SSJ2 Gohan(CG) > SPC

Broly(M10) > Kid Buu > SSJ3 Goku

is what I role with V:

Lmao... Please tell me you are joking

M8 Broli is fodder to Cell

Pakl

High Class Warrior
M8 Broli is just in par with CG Goku or at best CG SSjin Gohan

Pakl

High Class Warrior
xmysticgohanx said:
m8 Broli > perfect cell

Lmao no he is not.... M8 Broli is just a much stronger version of SSjinG 3 Trunks....

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
I think M8 Broly is slightly above Boo arc SSJ Goku. He would still get wrecked by Full Power Cell IMO.

SIAD

Elite
ryan1227 said:
I think M8 Broly is slightly above Boo arc SSJ Goku. He would still get wrecked by Full Power Cell IMO.

I think exactly the same.

Indeed, the ease of Broly against Kamehameha Goku SSJ (M8), is another reason why I think the Z (M8) Warriors are equal to their counterparts First Rosat.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
SSjin Kid Gohan = LSSjin Broly
SSjin2 Kid Gohan = LSSjin Broly M10

That's my opinion

Pakl

High Class Warrior
xmysticgohanx said:
Pakl said:
xmysticgohanx said:
m8 Broli > perfect cell

Lmao no he is not.... M8 Broli is just a much stronger version of SSjinG 3 Trunks....
m8 Broli tanking feat >>> Cell's

Tanking a KHH from someone weaker than SSjinG 3 Trunks is not a big feat.. M8 Broli is no match for Cell or Bojack just like Slug is no match for Freeza and Coola...

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Pakl said:
xmysticgohanx said:
Pakl said:
m8 Broli tanking feat >>> Cell's

Tanking a KHH from someone weaker than SSjinG 3 Trunks is not a big feat.. M8 Broli is no match for Cell or Bojack just like Slug is no match for Freeza and Coola...
lowkey fan fiction :et

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I've got him about on par with FP Perfect Cell. I can deal with >=<, but I go with > to annoy Pakl. :et