M8 LSSJ Broly

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Zoro said:
Pakl said:
Zoro said:
Hell yeah I've trolled you. I do believe M8 LSSJ Broly > FP Cell though.
And the fact almost everyone nowadays say M8 Broli is I much weaker than Cell should tell you why you are wrong and dont understand what everyone does...
What it tells me is that I'm the only one with a quarter of a functioning brain.

Lol no... Thats arrogance.. Everyone with a brain would realize M8 Broli is nothing to cell if he is explained by common sense.... You choose to ignore the evidence and the freaking shown facts stated by Toei and Koyama... Hence why you dont dare to talk about the subject... :CC

SIAD

Elite
Perfect Cell (FP)> Broly LSSJ (M8)> SSJ Goku (Boo), seems to be the example to follow. Broly LSSJ (M8) is a real beast compared with Z Warriors (M8).

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Pakl said:
Zoro said:
Pakl said:
And the fact almost everyone nowadays say M8 Broli is I much weaker than Cell should tell you why you are wrong and dont understand what everyone does...
What it tells me is that I'm the only one with a quarter of a functioning brain.

Lol no... Thats arrogance.. Everyone with a brain would realize M8 Broli is nothing to cell if he is explained by common sense.... You choose to ignore the evidence and the freaking shown facts stated by Toei and Koyama... Hence why you dont dare to talk about the subject... :CC
Cell beats Broli high diff

Pakl

High Class Warrior
xmysticgohanx said:
Pakl said:
Zoro said:

No... The highest power shown in the series is 50% MSSjin Goku so Broli cant be close to Cell.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
SIAD said:
Perfect Cell (FP)> Broly LSSJ (M8)> SSJ Goku (Boo), seems to be the example to follow. Broly LSSJ (M8) is a real beast compared with Z Warriors (M8).

So is CG Goku

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Pakl said:
xmysticgohanx said:
Pakl said:

No... The highest power shown in the series is 50% MSSjin Goku so Broli cant be close to Cell.
@SIAD's proof:

Goku needs Pikkon to ensure victory vs M10 Broli (look at the end of M11). Pikkon isn't too much of a factor for SSJ2 battles

M10 Broli slightly > SSJ2 Boo arc Goku

M10 SSJ Broli = M8 LSSJ Broli. That's a M10 statement

M10 SSJ Broli = M8 LSSJ Broli slightly > SSJ Boo arc Goku

Perfect Cell > SSJ Boo arc Goku > SSJ Kid Gohan
Perfect Cell > M8 LSSJ Broli slightly > SSJ Boo arc Goku > SSJ Kid Gohan

LSSJ might be a bigger boost than SSJ2 but he is still ~ SSJ Boo arc Goku

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Pikkon also went in movie 12

M10 Broli being ahead of SSjin 2 Goku was never implied

Nowhere was it said M10 SSjin Broli is in par with M8 LSSjin Broli... He can be stronger

M8 Broli would be lucky if he can beat CG SSjin Gohan lol

SIAD

Elite
Pakl said:
SIAD said:

So is CG Goku

In M11 Goku SSJ2, needs help from Pikkon (M11) to defeat Broly LSSJ (M10), therefore Broly LSSJ (M8) should be slightly more powerful than Goku SSJ (Boo).

SIAD

Elite
xmysticgohanx said:
Pakl said:
xmysticgohanx said:

@SIAD's proof:

Goku needs Pikkon to ensure victory vs M10 Broli (look at the end of M11). Pikkon isn't too much of a factor for SSJ2 battles

M10 Broli slightly > SSJ2 Boo arc Goku

M10 SSJ Broli = M8 LSSJ Broli. That's a M10 statement

M10 SSJ Broli = M8 LSSJ Broli slightly > SSJ Boo arc Goku

Perfect Cell > SSJ Boo arc Goku > SSJ Kid Gohan
Perfect Cell > M8 LSSJ Broli slightly > SSJ Boo arc Goku > SSJ Kid Gohan

LSSJ might be a bigger boost than SSJ2 but he is still ~ SSJ Boo arc Goku

Exact. I personally have:
USSJ = 4x ASSJ
LSSJ = 4x SSJ
SSJ2 = 4x SSJ

Pakl

High Class Warrior
SIAD said:
Pakl said:
SIAD said:

So is CG Goku

In M11 Goku SSJ2, needs help from Pikkon (M11) to defeat Broly LSSJ (M10), therefore Broly LSSJ (M8) should be slightly more powerful than Goku SSJ (Boo).
Nothing says he needed help... Pikkon and him are the saviors so they go together

I dont think movie 11 ending proves anything... It seemed to be gag...

SIAD

Elite
Pakl said:
SIAD said:
Pakl said:
So is CG Goku

Nothing says he needed help... Pikkon and him are the saviors so they go together

I dont think movie 11 ending proves anything... It seemed to be gag...

But nothing proves otherwise. Also if we talk Goku SSJ2 (M11) and Pikkon (M11) are the saviors individually, also we should have Pikkon (Unweighted in M11)> Broly LSSJ (M10).

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Boo Arc SSjin Goku > M8 LSSjin Broli

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
If you go by Daizenshuu 6, then no.
But then again, that guidebook refferences events, that didn't happen, so it is questionable.

SIAD

Elite
I really do not see the problem of Perfect Cell (FP)> Broly LSSJ (M8)> SSJ Goku (Boo). I also have to Goku MSSJ (50%)> Trunks USSJ> SSJ Goku (M8) = Goku MSSJ (Laid against Perfect Cell).

But also consider that: Broly LSSJ (M8) >>>>>>>> Broly SSJ (M8)> Broly RSSJ (M8)> SSJ Goku (M8). Also the SSJ Goku Kamehameha (M8) will have the same multiplier that has the SSJ Goku Kamehameha in the CG, but still the SSJ Goku Kamehameha (M8) was totally inadequate against Broly LSSJ (M8).

Therefore Broly LSSJ (M8) was a real invincible beast M8.

Instead I have the SSJ Goku Kamehameha (CG)> Broly LSSJ (M8).

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
There are no set attack amplifications in the movies.
Metal Coola tanks a Kamehameha from SSJ Goku, yet less than a minute later gets pushed back by Goku's punch.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
No... Broli is not stronger than Boo Arc SSjin Goku since he was just the preview of CG FPSSjin tier

Daizenshuu 6 never implied Broli was stronger

SIAD

Elite
I know, but still do not understand the problem of having Broly LSSJ (M8)> SSJ Goku (Boo) >>>> SSJ Goku (Kamehameha in M8) >>> Broly SSJ (M8)> Trunks USSJ> Broly RSSJ (M8) > SSJ Goku (M8) = Cell Perfecto (Deleted against Trunks).

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Because its unlikely for him to be so strong when the highest power shown was half of CG Goku power

He is in par with CG SSjin Gohan at most

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Broly Lssj M8 > Goku Mssj (Boo)

Just because.