Meta Cooler Power

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Since Kamiccolo exists on this story therefore he should be stronger than the SSjins in the canon so does that mean the SSjin on this story are even stronger? If so then how strong was Cooler? Does it goes like this?

Meta Cooler >> SSjin Goku/Vegeta >>> Kamiccolo > SSjin Goku/Vegeta canon?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
It's far more likely that M6 Kamicollo is simply far weaker than his canon counterpart. Most likely, he didn't train as intensely and the fusion just boosted him to his pre-fusion canon power. Goku and Vegeta ought to be as strong as their canon selves.

As for Meta Coola, he was beaten by the combined power of Goku and Vegeta. I'd say he ought to be weaker than #18, given #17 only confirmed she'd lose to the Z-Warriors if they all jumped in and #17 seemed confident taking them all on minus Vegeta despite Piccolo being not too far from the SSJs and #17 not being in a different league from his sister, which suggests to me the Z-Warriors would need a lot of effort to take #18 down despite their combined power trumping that of SSJ Goku and Vegeta's.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
We never saw Coola s Kamiccolo fight. Kamiccolo might have defeated by an army of Coolas. Or maybe
he got an increase in power on top of multiplying himself.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
He was already struggling to destroy a fodder soldier until he focused his Ki, practically being lumped in with Gohan and Kuririn rather than the SSJs, so I highly doubt that.

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
It was plot stupidity that made Kamicollo weak. Same reason why a weak SS Goku with energy from his nearly dead friends managed to one shot a full power :pakl. Theirs no reason to make Kamicollo weak in the movie because Toei made him weak for the plot.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
UltimateGohkan said:
It was plot stupidity that made Kamicollo weak. Same reason why a weak SS Goku with energy from his nearly dead friends managed to one shot a full power :pakl. Theirs no reason to make Kamicollo weak in the movie because Toei made him weak for the plot.
There's no reason to make Piccolo weak for the film because Toei made him weak for the plot, even when this and movie 5 are in a different timeline part of their own plot?

chewbacca140722.jpg

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
UltimateGohkan said:
There's no reason to make Piccolo weak for the film because Toei made him weak for the plot, even when this and movie 5 are in a different timeline part of their own plot?

chewbacca140722.jpg
The fact that people think Movie 6 Kamicollo is weaker than his Canon part is ludicrous to me. Movie 6 Kamicollo was strong as his android self before fusion. Movie 5 took place during the 3 years training according to the diazenshuu 6. From kanzenshuu
"Daizenshuu 6 classifies this movie as an event that fits within the continuity of the original story, explaining:
In the movie Kame-Sen’nin says, “Ever since Goku returned from Planet Namek…” From this we can be sure that this is an event during the three years from when Trunks appeared to the arrival of the artificial humans.
— “Dragon Ball Daizenshuu 6: Movies & TV Specials” (p. 78)" And since Movie 6 is a sequel to movie 5, it means that Movie Piccolo before his fusion was strong as his Android Saga self since he did all those years of training. Movie 6 Kamipiccolo is strong as his Canon self.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
UltimateGohkan said:
The fact that people think Movie 6 Kamicollo is weaker than his Canon part is ludicrous to me. Movie 6 Kamicollo was strong as his android self before fusion.
Yet his feats paint a very different picture.

Movie 5 took place during the 3 years training according to the diazenshuu 6. From kanzenshuu
"Daizenshuu 6 classifies this movie as an event that fits within the continuity of the original story, explaining:
In the movie Kame-Sen’nin says, “Ever since Goku returned from Planet Namek…” From this we can be sure that this is an event during the three years from when Trunks appeared to the arrival of the artificial humans.
It still has no bearing on Movie 6 Piccolo's power, as he could've simply not gained as much power from the training as in canon.
Also, it can just as easily be referring to the general date of the movie in the timeline, rather than the events that preceded it. Given Movie 5 Goku couldn't become SSJ at will, the events with Trunks going the same as in canon doesn't seem likely and thus, the events after it can differ greatly too. After all, we're given no implication Piccolo was living at the Son residence or training with him during the movie.

Also, the Daizenshuu uses Dende being Earth's Kami as evidence to place Movie 6 during the 10 day wait for the Cell Games, so I'd take the Daiz trying to identify movie placements with a pinch of salt.

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
UltimateGohkan said:
The fact that people think Movie 6 Kamicollo is weaker than his Canon part is ludicrous to me. Movie 6 Kamicollo was strong as his android self before fusion.
Yet his feats paint a very different picture.

Movie 5 took place during the 3 years training according to the diazenshuu 6. From kanzenshuu
It still has no bearing on Movie 6 Piccolo's power, as he could've simply not gained as much power from the training as in canon.
Also, it can just as easily be referring to the general date of the movie in the timeline, rather than the events that preceded it. Given Movie 5 Goku couldn't become SSJ at will, the events with Trunks going the same as in canon doesn't seem likely and thus, the events after it can differ greatly too. After all, we're given no implication Piccolo was living at the Son residence or training with him during the movie.

Also, the Daizenshuu uses Dende being Earth's Kami as evidence to place Movie 6 during the 10 day wait for the Cell Games, so I'd take the Daiz trying to identify movie placements with a pinch of salt.
If we relied only on feats then Cell isn't a solar system buster despite him being stated. Why should one bad feat disprove him being Canon Kamipiccolo level? We can't just assume that he didn't do much training during the 3 years in the movies. Also did the Diaz really state Movie 6 takes place in the Cell Games? I can't find that anywhere.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
UltimateGohkan said:
If we relied only on feats then Cell isn't a solar system buster despite him being stated.
Which is highly debatable because of this, seeing as how Boo Arc characters only accomplished Planet level feats in the manga. Not really a good example.

Why should one bad feat disprove him being Canon Kamipiccolo level?
Because the movies aren't canon. There's no use in trying to insert them into conflicting canon events and vice-versa.

We can't just assume that he didn't do much training during the 3 years in the movies.
We can't assume anything about the movies beyond what evidence we're given, and Movies 5 and 6 provide no evidence Goku could use SSJ at will until Movie 6 and no evidence of the Artificial Humans being around.

Also did the Diaz really state Movie 6 takes place in the Cell Games? I can't find that anywhere.
An extract from Daizenshuu 6 taken from Kanzenshuu:

—DBZ Movie 6: Goku and co. travel to New Namek and battle Coola, who has returned as a series of robot copies after merging with the Big Gete Star, a mechanical planet.
[Ref: Daizenshuu 6 places this between the announcement of the Cell Games (May 17) and their opening on May 26. I’ve arbitrarily placed it at about the midpoint of those dates.]

Source: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19669

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
UltimateGohkan said:
If we relied only on feats then Cell isn't a solar system buster despite him being stated.
Which is highly debatable because of this, seeing as how Boo Arc characters only accomplished Planet level feats in the manga. Not really a good example.

Why should one bad feat disprove him being Canon Kamipiccolo level?
Because the movies aren't canon. There's no use in trying to insert them into conflicting canon events and vice-versa.

We can't just assume that he didn't do much training during the 3 years in the movies.
We can't assume anything about the movies beyond what evidence we're given, and Movies 5 and 6 provide no evidence Goku could use SSJ at will until Movie 6 and no evidence of the Artificial Humans being around.

Also did the Diaz really state Movie 6 takes place in the Cell Games? I can't find that anywhere.
An extract from Daizenshuu 6 taken from Kanzenshuu:

—DBZ Movie 6: Goku and co. travel to New Namek and battle Coola, who has returned as a series of robot copies after merging with the Big Gete Star, a mechanical planet.
[Ref: Daizenshuu 6 places this between the announcement of the Cell Games (May 17) and their opening on May 26. I’ve arbitrarily placed it at about the midpoint of those dates.]

Source: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19669

Why is cell being a solar system buster disputed? He stated it and theirs nothing to contradict it. He wasn't lying or bluffing about it because theirs no reason he would. Also about Meta Cooler power, he grew stronger with each injury he sustained. Inital Cooler had his arm torn off, then he regenerated and trashed Goku and nearly killed him if Vegeta hadn't intervened. Even after he did, Vegeta was trashed and the 2 couldn't beat this cooler until they launched their group attack. Then Cooler got another Zenkai. So I guess the scale would be Meta Cooler Intial< SS Goku And Vegeta<Meta Cooler post repair< Group Attack< Meta Cooler 2nd repair. Considering how one Zenkai made strong enough to trash Goku and Vegeta until that group attack and then he got another Zenkai, I find it possible to think he became stronger than the androids by the end of the movie.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
UltimateGohkan said:
Why is cell being a solar system buster disputed? He stated it and theirs nothing to contradict it. He wasn't lying or bluffing about it because theirs no reason he would.
Because not only did he display no feats of such, but no other statements of Solar System busting were made in the Boo Arc. I would personally say Cell's statement is correct as it's backed up by several guidebook statements, but that doesn't change that the topic of Cell being a Solar System buster is indisputable.

Also about Meta Cooler power, he grew stronger with each injury he sustained. Inital Cooler had his arm torn off, then he regenerated and trashed Goku and nearly killed him if Vegeta hadn't intervened. Even after he did, Vegeta was trashed and the 2 couldn't beat this cooler until they launched their group attack. Then Cooler got another Zenkai. So I guess the scale would be Meta Cooler Intial< SS Goku And Vegeta<Meta Cooler post repair< Group Attack< Meta Cooler 2nd repair. Considering how one Zenkai made strong enough to trash Goku and Vegeta until that group attack and then he got another Zenkai, I find it possible to think he became stronger than the androids by the end of the movie.
I don't recall him stating his replicas got stronger after the 1st Meta Coola was destroyed by the group attack, If you're referring to when he tried to repair himself after the group attack, Vegeta blasted him to pieces whilst he was vulnerable, so I'd hardly say it's worth including.
It's a possibility for him to have surpassed #17 and #18 if he completed regenerated, but as for the Meta Coola Goku and Vegeta destroyed, he's definitely below the twins beyond hypotheticals.

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
UltimateGohkan said:
Why is cell being a solar system buster disputed? He stated it and theirs nothing to contradict it. He wasn't lying or bluffing about it because theirs no reason he would.
Because not only did he display no feats of such, but no other statements of Solar System busting were made in the Boo Arc. I would personally say Cell's statement is correct as it's backed up by several guidebook statements, but that doesn't change that the topic of Cell being a Solar System buster is indisputable.

Also about Meta Cooler power, he grew stronger with each injury he sustained. Inital Cooler had his arm torn off, then he regenerated and trashed Goku and nearly killed him if Vegeta hadn't intervened. Even after he did, Vegeta was trashed and the 2 couldn't beat this cooler until they launched their group attack. Then Cooler got another Zenkai. So I guess the scale would be Meta Cooler Intial< SS Goku And Vegeta<Meta Cooler post repair< Group Attack< Meta Cooler 2nd repair. Considering how one Zenkai made strong enough to trash Goku and Vegeta until that group attack and then he got another Zenkai, I find it possible to think he became stronger than the androids by the end of the movie.
I don't recall him stating his replicas got stronger after the 1st Meta Coola was destroyed by the group attack, If you're referring to when he tried to repair himself after the group attack, Vegeta blasted him to pieces whilst he was vulnerable, so I'd hardly say it's worth including.
It's a possibility for him to have surpassed #17 and #18 if he completed regenerated, but as for the Meta Coola Goku and Vegeta destroyed, he's definitely below the twins beyond hypotheticals.

The big gete star improves on cooler by repairing and improving the robotic body when it's damaged, making cooler stronger. While Cooler did get destroyed by the group attack, it's likely that after Cooler was destroyed, the gete star made improvements to the other coolers after the cooler was destroyed using data from the battle.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
It's far more likely that M6 Kamicollo is simply far weaker than his canon counterpart. Most likely, he didn't train as intensely and the fusion just boosted him to his pre-fusion canon power. Goku and Vegeta ought to be as strong as their canon selves.

As for Meta Coola, he was beaten by the combined power of Goku and Vegeta. I'd say he ought to be weaker than #18, given #17 only confirmed she'd lose to the Z-Warriors if they all jumped in and #17 seemed confident taking them all on minus Vegeta despite Piccolo being not too far from the SSJs and #17 not being in a different league from his sister, which suggests to me the Z-Warriors would need a lot of effort to take #18 down despite their combined power trumping that of SSJ Goku and Vegeta's.

More like M6 Goku is far stronger than his canon counterpart. I mean, :toei, am I right?

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Piccolo faced an upgraded version of Metal Cooler if I recall, inside the ship.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
This is how movie villains of the Cell saga stuck to the canon characters

Meta Coola ~ Android 18

Super 13 ~ Imperfect Cell (Post Humans)/ Android 16

M8 Broli ~ CG FPSSJ Goku

Bojack ~ Perfect Cell

Ta-da !

I really don't know how people can't grasp such simple logic of an anime cartoon made by Toei Animation.

Why is it so hard to understand such simple work progression?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Pakl said:
This is how movie villains of the Cell saga stuck to the canon villains

Meta Coola ~ Android 18

M8 Broli ~ CG FPSSJ Goku

Bojack ~ Perfect Cell

Ta-da !

I really don't know how people can't grasp such simple logic of an anime cartoon made by Toei Animation.

And you wonder why people only ask you about movies.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
2kewl4u said:
Pakl said:
This is how movie villains of the Cell saga stuck to the canon villains

Meta Coola ~ Android 18

M8 Broli ~ CG FPSSJ Goku

Bojack ~ Perfect Cell

Ta-da !

And you wonder why people only ask you about movies.
Shall I take it as a compliment?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Pakl said:
The Daizenshuu confirms #16 as the strongest Artificial Human other than Cell, so #16 should be solidly above Super #13

Meta Coola ~ Android 18
M8 Broli ~ CG FPSSJ Goku
Bojack ~ Perfect Cell

Ta-da !

Because anyone's stance on a work in a completely different timeline from the main canon doesn't have any solid "facts" to base scaling for them on and at best has educated to support whatever scaling they can come up with.

Don't act as though your movie comparisons to canon are an objective fact when even Toei's staff can't stay consistent on their own logic.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.