Meta Cooler Power

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
Pakl said:
Super 13 ~ Imperfect Cell (Post Humans)/ Android 16
The Daizenshuu confirms #16 as the strongest Artificial Human other than Cell, so #16 should be solidly above Super #13

Meta Coola ~ Android 18
M8 Broli ~ CG FPSSJ Goku
Bojack ~ Perfect Cell

Ta-da !

I really don't know how people can't grasp such simple logic of an anime cartoon made by Toei Animation.
Why is it so hard to understand such simple work progression?
Because anyone's stance on a work in a completely different timeline from the main canon doesn't have any solid "facts" to base scaling for them on and at best has educated to support whatever scaling they can come up with.

Don't act as though your movie comparisons to canon are an objective fact when even Toei's staff can't stay consistent on their own logic.

I think that the note of 16 being the strongest android besides Cell is in direct reference to the canon manga but I don't want to get into this argument because it's irrelevant to what I said.

Even if you want to say 16 is stronger, I meant that the movie villian are compared to someone in the canon world and the only strong characters in canon that Super 13 can be compared to are Cell and 16.

Actually no because the movies are based on the anime and any movie villian character is conmected to someone in the series

Toei is indeed consistent about this seen as they even use their anime hax in the Boo arc in the movie 13 as well..

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Pakl said:
I think that the note of 16 being the strongest android besides Cell is in direct reference to the canon manga but I don't want to get into this argument because it's irrelevant to what I said.

Even if you want to say 16 is stronger, I meant that the movie villian are compared to someone in the canon world and the only strong characters in canon that Super 13 can be compared to are Cell and 16.
The Daizenshuu also has character bios for movie characters such as #13, so I see no real reason to make him exempt from this when the context of the statement is pretty clear.

Actually no because the movies are based on the anime
They take place in vastly different timelines from the main canon of which we're never given any major insight into what events lead up to them beyond Daizenshuu #6 entries, and even then the staff at Bird Studios were grasping at straws (eg. Saying Movie 6 takes place during the days leading up to the Cell Games just because Dende was Kami). The best evidence for any argument on how a movie's timeline compares to the canon is still no more than speculation and guesswork.

and any movie villian character is conmected to someone in the series
Slug's canon counterpart was Piccolo Daimao, so not the best to go on with strength debates, especially when Kaio never specifies which form of Freeza he meant Slug was above.
Broly had no direct canon counterpart or feats directly linking him to those Cell performed. Same goes for his M10 and M11 self. Yes, I realise you're talking purely in terms of strength and feat comparison, but when there's no direct tie-in to the canon, comparison is but speculation.

Toei is indeed consistent about this seen as they even use their anime hax in the Boo arc in the movie 13 as well..
Koyama: Broly is the strongest.
Some Toei staff member: Each movie villain Goku faces is stronger than the last.
Another Toei staff member: Janemba > Hildegarn

Very consistent...

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
Pakl said:

The Daizenshuu also has character bios for movie characters such as #13, so I see no real reason to make him exempt from this when the context of the statement is pretty clear.

Actually no because the movies are based on the anime
They take place in vastly different timelines from the main canon of which we're never given any major insight into what events lead up to them beyond Daizenshuu #6 entries, and even then the staff at Bird Studios were grasping at straws (eg. Saying Movie 6 takes place during the days leading up to the Cell Games just because Dende was Kami). The best evidence for any argument on how a movie's timeline compares to the canon is still no more than speculation and guesswork.

and any movie villian character is conmected to someone in the series
Slug's canon counterpart was Piccolo Daimao, so not the best to go on with strength debates, especially when Kaio never specifies which form of Freeza he meant Slug was above.
Broly had no direct canon counterpart or feats directly linking him to those Cell performed. Same goes for his M10 and M11 self. Yes, I realise you're talking purely in terms of strength and feat comparison, but when there's no direct tie-in to the canon, comparison is but speculation.

Koyama: Broly is the strongest.
Some Toei staff member: Each movie villain Goku faces is stronger than the last.
Another Toei staff member: Janemba > Hildegarn

Very consistent...

I really don't understand the logic og 13's bio appearing there too so it must include him too. When the Daizenshuu talks about a canon character so it talks about his information in the canon. Lol. 13's bio appears there too because the Daizenshuu 7 is an encyclopedic for all characters also non canon too. Again its irrelevant because it has no bearing on what I said. The thing is that the movie villians surpass the strongest characters at that point in the series or at least comparable to them. Super 13 Should still be comparable to 16 and Cell post humans even if you want to say he is weaker a little bit. He still surpasses the strongest who was Kamiccolo (16s power was not known anyway at that point)

I meant the movies are based on the anime regarding strength and time lines. An alternative universe based on the strength of the z senshi at that point. I dont know whats your argument or what the heck do you even want?

Also you do realise the Daizenshuu was written quite a long time ago after DBZ ended or at least long after movie 6? Toei being not consistent is irrelevant because we can see their intention at the time the movies was released based on time lines and strength of the characters. Thats what I meant when I asked why people cant draw their own conclusions based on common sense because TOEI shows us what they meant by doing the same things in the movies

Yes I am talking about strength and feats. Kaio never specified what form of Freeza he meant? Thats exactly what I am talking about.. You lack this understanding. If the movie was revealed just before Freeza transformed into his 3rd form then at best Kaio talks about this form or more likely about 2nd form Freeza. You seem to not see this connection? Thwy might have intended Slug to be comparable to Nailccolo as they are both likely regarded as super nameks.

I know its not a fact because a fact needs to be said in an official way and being confirmed but its still freaking obvious which is what I meant when I said how people cant get it because its backed up by anything

Lol at Broli not having feats connected to Cell when his entire original movie is based on the arc Cell went perfect. RSSjin tanks Vegeta like Cell or a little better making him SSjinG3 Trunks.. Also LSSjin form was entirely based on SSjinG3 Trunks in terms of appearance and again I saod movie villians are connected to canon ones in terms of strength. Broly in the next movies however dont have any comnection because at that point Goku and Vegeta had no special part in the series as their new transformations were not known. Thats also the main reason thwy made Broli come back bwcuase Goku and Vegeta (the main strong guys) were absent from the canon story with their form which is another thing some people cant see. Thats being intellegent and seeing the deep intention of the creators

Again I dont even know whats your argument. Looks likenyou just like to attack me for nothing

As for your last quote. It just shows your ignorance lmao. First how the heck does that even have to do with thw logic I showed on how they intended the movie villians strength?

Koyama saying Broli is the strongest is just him being a fanboy and not a direct power statement because obviously he is not. When he is serious he says new movie villians are stronger which is something I claimed long before he said it

See? I am usually get it right and Toei later backs me up

As for the Hiru being weaker than Janemba statement, not only it was removed but who said it? The director who is more important disproves him anyway. Not to mention the comparasion was because how Goku beat both despite Goku being haxed in movie 13 like he was during the time of Gohan-Boo. Get it? They are consistent about the main heros strength in the movie like in the anime

And once again, I am not taking about them being consistent but their intention at the time they made the movies which is what counts. I am complaining about people who cant grasp the movies intention and logic by connecting the dots and seeing how Toei did their shit

Seems you just misinterpreted my post completely. Totally irrelevant about how the movies villains clearly compare to the canon levels..

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Pakl said:
I meant the movies are based on the anime regarding strength and time lines. An alternative universe based on the strength of the z senshi at that point. I dont know whats your argument or what the heck do you even want?
That clearly isn't so when in quite a few cases, a villain either doesn't measure up to the current canon threat or completely surpasses it. For example, Garlic Jr's feats in Movie 1 placing him far below Raditz, Coola being stated to be stronger than Freeza or Janemba being stated to have the strongest Ki Goku had encountered even before transforming.

Also you do realise the Daizenshuu was written quite a long time ago after DBZ ended or at least long after movie 6? Toei being not consistent is irrelevant
Not when you argue that Toei are consistent.

because we can see their intention at the time the movies was released based on time lines and strength of the characters. Thats what I meant when I asked why people cant draw their own conclusions based on common sense because TOEI shows us what they meant by doing the same things in the movies

Yes I am talking about strength and feats. Kaio never specified what form of Freeza he meant? If the movie was revealed just before Freeza transformed into his 3rd form then at best Kaio talks about this form or more likely about 2nd form Freeza. You seem to not see this connection? Thwy might have intended Slug to be comparable to Nailccolo as they are both likely regarded as super nameks.
That's meta logic, not in-universe logic, and therefore irrelevant when discussing things in-series. As already mentioned, there have been plenty of cases where the movie villain = current canon villain route you impose isn't an absolute, especially when it ignores the events within a timeline just to fit your view.

Thats exactly what I am talking about.. You lack this understanding.
I already pointed out I did understand what you were talking about. I'm simply pointing out how meta logic is flawed when you act as though it's ties to your opinion are always right.

Also LSSjin form was entirely based on SSjinG3 Trunks in terms of appearance
Once again, meta logic. Going this route, Slug is as strong as Piccolo Daimao.

Thats being intellegent and seeing the deep intention of the creators
Otherwise known as pretentious overthinking when purely analysing matters based on out of universe connections and not what's actually going on inside the film.

Let's use DBZ Movie 2 as an example. Since the Dragon Balls can be used, logic would dictate it takes place a year after the Saiyan Arc in a timeline in which Piccolo survived. However, this whole movie villain = canon villain route would ignore key details such as this without any real in-universe answer to explain such.

Again I dont even know whats your argument. Looks likenyou just like to attack me for nothing
Ironic for you to say that, given your actions in a previous thread.
If you believe my disagreements with you, as well as those many have with your way of acting, is simply "attacking" you, then that's some severe case of victim mentality.

As for your last quote. It just shows your ignorance lmao. First how the heck does that even have to do with thw logic I showed on how they intended the movie villians strength?
It ties into you saying Toei could be considered consistent, when it's clear the staff members have pretty differing opinions on how strong certain character are.
Also, as I've already pointed out, there are several exceptions to this rule.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Dende was on Earth so Piccolo had definitely fused with Kami. Metal Coola is undoubtedly well above No.18.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Pakl said:
2kewl4u said:
Pakl said:
This is how movie villains of the Cell saga stuck to the canon villains

Meta Coola ~ Android 18

Super 13 ~ Imperfect Cell (Post Humans)/ Android 16

M8 Broli ~ CG FPSSJ Goku

Bojack ~ Perfect Cell

Ta-da !

I really don't know how people can't grasp such simple logic of an anime cartoon made by Toei Animation.

Why is it so hard to understand such simple work progression?
And you wonder why people only ask you about movies.
Shall I take it as a compliment?
Not really. Just you talk so much about the movies and last time you got angry because all they asked you about was the movies.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.