Movie 10 Goku Analysis

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Pyrus said:
Guliver said:
I am begining to think some people around hee are clearly biased... The evidence is aready provided and people keep ignoring it

Unlike them, I go through their posts one by one and address it with evidence while they don't do it and just repeats the same things I went by explaining and addressing.. The only way of settling it is if someone would debate me to details and then the right one would be obvious to see
No, that's not the case. It doesn't matter if someone debates you down to the flimsiest of details because the debate will never end until someone decides it isn't worth it and leaves, which usually ends up being whoever is opposing you, which ends up with you declaring you won for whatever reason. Then the circle repeats. It doesn't matter if people agree or disagree with you, because the debate itself grows tiresome.
The debate would help by showing who shows more evidence and addresses the other one

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work