Movie villians

Buki

Suspended
We know the next villian is stronger than the last one but what about the next movie villian's initial form? For example, regular Android 13 vs Meta Cooler post regeneration or Base Bojack vs M8 LSSJ Broly.
Compare all movie villians like this

Thoughts?

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
I've always had Bojack a bit below LSS Broly from movie 8. I don't think regular No.13 could touch Metal Coola either.

Buki

Suspended
I took them as examples. I meant all movie villians? Bojack below M8 Broly? You mean Base Bojack because FP Bojack stomps M8 Broly.

Buki

Suspended
Fearless In Quarantine said:
A Broly thread without @Pakl is a blasphemy. :pakl

Keedounan said:
Fearless more or less covered it. I'll also add that Gohan might not have been confirmed to be weaker than he was in Boo arc at the time they've completed the script, which would mean he was in fact stronger than he was as a kid.

BlazeDVH said:
Buki said:
The movie was revealed long after Gohan was said to be weaker. They copied his appearance from his fight with Kibito where Vegeta said Gohan was a lot weaker.

Gohan in movie 10 is stronger than movie 9 gohan. Also the Movies Scale Differently Than The Main Timeline.

p123 said:
Super Saiyan Broly > Super Saiyan Goku is stated in the guidebooks for this movie. Broly received a zenkai and is superior to Goku. LSSJ is at least as big of a boost as SSJ2. So Broly wins.

Tapion said:
Weak.

Super Saiyan 2 did not exist at the time the movie was released. It reflects the Perfect Cell Arc, which introduced Super Saiyan Grade II and III. Any of those can reflect the boost. If you are going by personal feelings as opposed to solid feats, I have no reason to conti

Using the name of the form as an argument is irrelevant as far as...anything goes. King Kai is a god and the king of the north universe. I guess that makes him stronger than everyone up until Boo, who is a demon and thus on par with him? Grade II is literally the Super Saiyan that has far surpassed Super Saiyan, too - I guess that makes it stronger than any Super Saiyan ever?.

Using fancy titles as an argument is just laughable, sorry. Broly doesn't have any feats that require even a measly 2x boost.

p123 said:
LSSJ being less than a 2x boost is hilarious.

p123 said:
So it's the same as Super Saiyan 2.

GreatSaiyaman123 said:
A weaker Broli in a much weaker form destroyed a Galaxy. Of course he did it in the timespan of about 3 decades, but how far would SSJ2 Goku, a merely solar system buster would go? Broli would win this easily.

I've also heard some stuff about Broli > Gogeta. Does anyone know what's this about?

GreatSaiyaman123 said:
We are, we take our jobs dead seriously. We are being paid to terll the truth here, right @Pyro?

p123 said:
Exactly. Grade 3 is implied to be a much bigger boost than Super Saiyan 2. It's a huge boost.

p123 said:
Grade 3 Goku > Semi Cell > Grade 2 Goku > Super Saiyan Goku

Please tell me how big of a boost you have Grade 2 and 3 off of Super Saiyan...

GreatSaiyaman123 said:
p123 said:

P what do you think about that guidebook that says Grade III is 10x SSJ?

Buki said:
Why do you compare Goku and not Trunks. SSJ Goku at that point is way ahead of his Pre Rosat self.

Goku had just entered the Rosat and was just meditating into how to surpass the SSJ wall, so he likely was no different from his Pre Rosat self just yet.

p123 said:
Wasn't that fake?

So you admit, Super Saiyan 2 is a smaller boost off of Super Saiyan than Grade 3? You have Grade 3 as a 6x boost and Ssj2 as a 2x boost.

GreatSaiyaman123 said:
Well, apparently M10 SSJ Broli is as strong as LSSJ M8 Broli, so probably not.

Probably not what?

On topic: I have

Transformed Hirudegarn > Initial Hirudegarn > Super Janemba > Fat Janemba > M10 LSSJ Broly > Super Bojack > M10 SSJ Broly > Base Bojack >/~ M8 LSSJ Broly > M8 SSJ Broly > Super 13 > Meta Cooler (Post Regeneration) > Android 13 > Meta Cooler (Initial) > Fifth Form Cooler > Base Cooler > Giant Slug > Base Slug >/~ Tullece (Post Fruit) > Tullece (Pre Fruit) > Uiru > Super Garlic Jr > Base Garlic Jr

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
M10 LSSJ Broly=M8 LSSJ Broly~SSJ2 Goku/Majin Vegeta

Meta Cooler post regen>>M6 SSJ Goku/Vegeta>M7 SSJ Goku/Vegeta~Base 13

Buki

Suspended
Fearless In Quarantine said:
A Broly thread without @Pakl is a blasphemy. :pakl

Keedounan said:
Fearless more or less covered it. I'll also add that Gohan might not have been confirmed to be weaker than he was in Boo arc at the time they've completed the script, which would mean he was in fact stronger than he was as a kid.

BlazeDVH said:
Buki said:
The movie was revealed long after Gohan was said to be weaker. They copied his appearance from his fight with Kibito where Vegeta said Gohan was a lot weaker.

Gohan in movie 10 is stronger than movie 9 gohan. Also the Movies Scale Differently Than The Main Timeline.

p123 said:
Super Saiyan Broly > Super Saiyan Goku is stated in the guidebooks for this movie. Broly received a zenkai and is superior to Goku. LSSJ is at least as big of a boost as SSJ2. So Broly wins.

Tapion said:
Weak.

Super Saiyan 2 did not exist at the time the movie was released. It reflects the Perfect Cell Arc, which introduced Super Saiyan Grade II and III. Any of those can reflect the boost. If you are going by personal feelings as opposed to solid feats, I have no reason to conti

Using the name of the form as an argument is irrelevant as far as...anything goes. King Kai is a god and the king of the north universe. I guess that makes him stronger than everyone up until Boo, who is a demon and thus on par with him? Grade II is literally the Super Saiyan that has far surpassed Super Saiyan, too - I guess that makes it stronger than any Super Saiyan ever?.

Using fancy titles as an argument is just laughable, sorry. Broly doesn't have any feats that require even a measly 2x boost.

p123 said:
LSSJ being less than a 2x boost is hilarious.

p123 said:
So it's the same as Super Saiyan 2.

GreatSaiyaman123 said:
A weaker Broli in a much weaker form destroyed a Galaxy. Of course he did it in the timespan of about 3 decades, but how far would SSJ2 Goku, a merely solar system buster would go? Broli would win this easily.

I've also heard some stuff about Broli > Gogeta. Does anyone know what's this about?

GreatSaiyaman123 said:
We are, we take our jobs dead seriously. We are being paid to terll the truth here, right @Pyro?

p123 said:
Exactly. Grade 3 is implied to be a much bigger boost than Super Saiyan 2. It's a huge boost.

p123 said:

GreatSaiyaman123 said:
p123 said:

P what do you think about that guidebook that says Grade III is 10x SSJ?

Buki said:
Why do you compare Goku and not Trunks. SSJ Goku at that point is way ahead of his Pre Rosat self.

Goku had just entered the Rosat and was just meditating into how to surpass the SSJ wall, so he likely was no different from his Pre Rosat self just yet.

p123 said:
Wasn't that fake?

So you admit, Super Saiyan 2 is a smaller boost off of Super Saiyan than Grade 3? You have Grade 3 as a 6x boost and Ssj2 as a 2x boost.

GreatSaiyaman123 said:
Well, apparently M10 SSJ Broli is as strong as LSSJ M8 Broli, so probably not.

withheldforprivacy said:
M10 LSSJ Broly=M8 LSSJ Broly~SSJ2 Goku/Majin Vegeta

Meta Cooler post regen>>M6 SSJ Goku/Vegeta>M7 SSJ Goku/Vegeta~Base 13

Lol M8 Broly in par with SSJ2? are you serious? The movie came before Goku even fought Cell. Hahaha

Also M7 saiyans are somewhat ahead of M6.. Its the next movie

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Buki said:
Lol M8 Broly in par with SSJ2? are you serious? The movie came before Goku even fought Cell. Hahaha

In my headcanon, M8 takes place during the 10 days and Broly tanks a full power KHH from Goku.

Movies 6&7 take place in the unseen timeline (only Trunks from the future) and Movie 6 takes place after 7, because Trunks is not there.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Buki said:

1. Hello Pakl dupe.
2. Meta aspects like that have no effect on the actual events of the movie's timeline. There's no justifiable reason beyond baseless assumptions for M8 Goku's gains from the Rosat to be any different from what they were in canon.

Buki

Suspended
I don't get what you wanted to say about Meta.

No justifiable reason? Except the fact M8 Goku is based on his initial Post Rosat self (you know its the only thing revealed before the movie) what is it said aboit this initial MSSJ Goku? That he is just stronger than Vegeta. What does the movie show us? M8 Goku being just stronger than M8 1st Rosat Vegeta. RSSJ Broly tanks Vegeta. Goku cant do it and he is just grouped with everyone else.

So not justifiable reason my ass.

Buki

Suspended
Aghhh you got me guys. Anyway I want to clarify I made this account not because of dupe. I bought a new galaxy and could not log in to my pakl user because I forgot the password. Just wanted to see how long it takes you to figure me out. Just wanted to jave some fun. Hahahaha

Buki

Suspended
withheldforprivacy said:
Buki said:

In my headcanon, M8 takes place during the 10 days and Broly tanks a full power KHH from Goku.

Movies 6&7 take place in the unseen timeline (only Trunks from the future) and Movie 6 takes place after 7, because Trunks is not there.

Your headcanon? Movies are based on a specific arc. M8 is Perfect Cell arc. M6 Androids arc. M7 Imperfect Cell arc

Trunks doesnt appear in movie 6 because the movie was revealed before Trunks came back to the present. 7 is after 6 lol

You are naking a salad out of this

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Your first account is good now.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.