My theory; FP 2nd Form Freeza > Giant Slug ~ Weighted Piccolo(Post) > Initial 2nd Form Freeza

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
The thing is, how would you be able to fit the events of the Freeza Arc into Movie 4's timeline? For it to work, you'd have to make an entire timeline based on headcannon to explain why Freeza isn't a threat, no mention of Vegeta or Goku becoming a SSJ beforehand. The only way I see it working is if you were to assume Freeza was killed before he could transform.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
The thing is, how would you be able to fit the events of the Freeza Arc into Movie 4's timeline? For it to work, you'd have to make an entire timeline based on headcannon to explain why Freeza isn't a threat, no mention of Vegeta or Goku becoming a SSJ beforehand. The only way I see it working is if you were to assume Freeza was killed before he could transform.

One could argue Piccolo killed 2nd Form Freeza.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Tapion said:
Captain Cadaver said:

Then Piccolo is post-Nail in Movie 4? :wtf :wtf :wtf

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Fantastische Hure said:
Tapion said:
Captain Cadaver said:

Then Piccolo is post-Nail in Movie 4? :wtf :wtf :wtf

Why not? We're talking :toei here. Anything is possible :cage2

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Tapion said:
Maybe if the others rushed him along with Piccolo, though I doubt Piccolo could've finished him off without Freeza getting a chance to transform.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Movie 4 Goku is 90k though... Movie 5 Piccolo is Nailccolo

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.