Official 20th DragonBall Movie thread

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Anything you hear about this piece of shit or want to talk about or post about, plz post here.

...and only here, yeah? :CC :CC :CC

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Itll be the Black arc or the ToP with slightly better animation, and more excellent power levels for us to use, like 1.3 million.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
SSJ2 said:
Itll be the Black arc or the ToP with slightly better animation, and more excellent power levels for us to use, like 1.3 million.
Nah, it's got to be something better like 600k or something. :shin :shin :shin

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
We are going to be shaking our heads in disgusted in a year then be laughing because of the many memes that will be created because of it or it will actually be good and we will never hear the end of it from Fearless. I hope it's the first one.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Jeff Styles said:
We are going to be shaking our heads in disgusted in a year then be laughing because of the many memes that will be created because of it or it will actually be good and we will never hear the end of it from Fearless. I hope it's the first one.
Fearless will like it no matter what. He is a shill.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Yeah, liking stuffs like FNF? Because I dislike that movie/arc but yeah carry on since it doesn't fit in your narrative anyway. I would rather watch something that I like than watch something I dislike/hate.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Fearless Instinct said:
Yeah, liking stuffs like FNF? Because I dislike that movie/arc but yeah carry on since it doesn't fit in your narrative anyway. I would rather watch something that I like than watch something I dislike/hate.
FNF is still better than DB-GT, though right?! :troll :troll :troll

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
You don't have to be ashamed about loving FnF, bro. We are accepting of all opinions at Zeta, no matter how fucking gay they are. :troll2

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
SSJ2 said:
You don't have to be ashamed about loving FnF, bro. We are accepting of all opinions at Zeta, no matter how fucking gay they are. :troll2
What are the odds he jacked-off to the 1.3 million line? :troll :troll :troll

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It would be 100% if Fearless had a dick.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Fantastische Hure said:
Fearless Instinct said:
FNF is still better than DB-GT, though right?! :troll :troll :troll

I didn't watch the arc/movie except some clips therefore I can't decide about it.
SSJ2 said:
What is there to be ashamed of? Isn't liking/loving Super not a popular around here and I happened to be opened about liking it? I like something therefore I watch it, you hate/dislike something but continues to watch it. :idk

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Fearless Instinct said:
That's my exact reaction when someone watches something that they hate. :alex2
Watching DragonBall Super and then reading your comments about it is worth the pain we have to go through every episode. :punk :punk :punk

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Fantastische Hure said:
Fearless Instinct said:
Watching DragonBall Super and then reading your comments about it is worth the pain we have to go through every episode. :punk :punk :punk

Nice try on turning the subject from Super into me. After all, how can you watch something that you hate but keeps watching it anyway? I gave my reasons but none of you tried though.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Fearless Instinct said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Fearless Instinct said:

Nice try on turning the subject from Super into me. After all, how can you watch something that you hate but keeps watching it anyway? I gave my reasons but none of you tried though.
You are idiotic. Stuff like this people can watch, but still keep watching not because they love it but because they grew-up with the series, so it's harder to get away from it even when it's terrible.

Either-way DragonBall Super is :trash :trash :trash and so are you.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.