Omega: overrated or overpowered

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
I saw a thread like this on another forum, but is Omega simply overpowered despite stating his power grew tenfold? o:

Syn Shenron

Syn Shenron>>SSJ4 Goku

FPSSJ4 Goku>>>Syn Shenron

Omega Shenron (post absorption of DragonBalls)

Omega>>>>>>>>SSJ4 Goku

LOL

Tapion

High Class Warrior
No, he is not overrated.

Omega Shenron >>>>>>>>> SSj4 Goku(Limits Surpassed) >> Syn Shenron >>>>>>>>>> Pre-LS SSj4 Goku
This is what GT tells us in the events of the SD Saga.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Overpowered for sure. He made quick work of both SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Omega was no joke at all. Dude was unstoppable to the point that I felt bad for the Z Squad.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
In-universe-wise, considering broken techniques like an SSJ4 Fusion or Universal Spirit Bomb were required to stop him in his tracks, you could say he's overpowered cause of that. Out-of-universe-wise, he's overrated by some fans, but not to the extent of some other DB characters.

Pocket-God

Elite
Kai looks so cute in spirals avatar lol...uuuh

On topic, more than likely overpowered, based on what he did it's hard to call him overrated XD

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
I was so through with GT at this point he came off as lame when he couldn't put a dent in Gogeta. I wish that fight would be interesting instead of the domination swinging back and forth like a pendulum.

Keedounan

Elite
Overpowered: for sure. He was only beaten by a fusion (fusion characters, especially if they involve Goku and Vegeta, are known to be broken).

Overrated: quite difficult to overrate the guy who's literally the second strongest of the non-canon. and was Now, depending on who you ask, stating that he would beat the God-Tier of GT qualifies.

Male

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Yet ssj4 Goku was holding his own pretty well against Omega Shrenron, that is till Vegeta went on the scene, then he Goku was trash all of a sudden & fusion was required. Lol

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Venato said:
Overpowered: for sure. He was only beaten by a fusion.
No, he was only beaten by the Universal Spirit Bomb.

Squall Strife said:
Yet ssj4 Goku was holding his own pretty well against Omega Shrenron, that is till Vegeta went on the scene, then he Goku was trash all of a sudden & fusion was required. Lol
Goku was trash to Omega Shenron before Vegeta came too. None of Goku's attacks did anything worthwhile, including his Super Dragon Fist, which Omega Shenron saw as nothing more than a cheap trick.

Keedounan

Elite
Spiral-Force said:
Venato said:
Overpowered: for sure. He was only beaten by a fusion.
No, he was only beaten by the Universal Spirit Bomb.

In a one on one fight, the fusion was beating him. Anyways, both were pretty powerful.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Venato said:
In a one on one fight, the fusion was beating him.
Ultimately, Gogeta didn't defeat him, so my point stands.

Keedounan

Elite
Spiral-Force said:
Venato said:
In a one on one fight, the fusion was beating him.
Ultimately, Gogeta didn't defeat him, so my point stands.

I know. My whole point was that besides a fusion, no one in GT could defeat Omega Shenron, which is pretty overpowered on its own. How he was defeated doesn't change this fact.

Male

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Let me rephrase it. Goku was considerably less trash compared to when Vegeta arrived. If Omega Shenron didn't have regen to save him from Dragon Fist, his ass would be in a ditch somewhere. Lol

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Venato said:
I know. I wasn't trying to contradict your point. My whole point was that Omega Shenron was overpowered. How he was defeated doesn't change this fact.
I haven't said anything in regard to your main point. I just corrected your reasoning.

Squall Strife said:
Let me rephrase it. Goku was considerably less trash compared to when Vegeta arrived.
Goku had more energy to use at the start of the fight, but he did no real damage to Omega, regardless of the point in time.

Squall Strife said:
If Omega Shenron didn't have regen to save him from Dragon Fist, his ass would be in a ditch somewhere. Lol
Proof?

Male

High Class Warrior
Suspended
[youtube]x-88hFymOA0[/youtube] Explain how Omega Shenron would have survived that Dragon Fist without regen Spiral? :sponge :sponge :sponge

#Gotem

Lol

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
@Squall Strife I didn't claim that Omega could have survived DF without regen, so I don't need to prove he could. With that said, where's the proof of your claim?

Male

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Spiral-Force said:
@Squall Strife I didn't claim that Omega could have survived DF without regen, so I don't need to prove he could. With that said, where's the proof of your claim?

What claim did I make then? Because it sounds like we both agree that Omega Shenron would have been killed by Dragon Fist w/o regen.

21d50156fa22d2c7b82081a9f7c7c981.jpg

#Noprobhere

Lol

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Squall Strife said:
What claim did I make then?
Your claim:
Squall Strife said:
If Omega Shenron didn't have regen to save him from Dragon Fist, his ass would be in a ditch somewhere. Lol
So are you going to prove this, or admit that this notion was just your opinion?

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.