Oob vs SSJ3 Goku

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Six Trails said:
There is the fact that Baby's followers thought Oob could've defeated him after seeing Baby easily beat SS3 Goku in a weaker form. I don't think Oob > SS3 Goku is necessary, but I definitely think it's supported.
Baby's minions were merely going off of the fight they saw, which Baby wasn't taking seriously. If anything, the point you brought up proves that his minions weren't using their heads, hence why Baby angrily blasted them away.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Spiral-Force said:
Baby's minions were merely going off of the fight they saw, which Baby wasn't taking seriously at all.
How do you know they weren't sensing Oob's Ki as well? It's never stated otherwise.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Six Trails said:
How do you know they weren't sensing Oob's Ki as well? It's never stated otherwise.
Why wouldn't they be sensing Uub's Ki? It was only implied that Baby's true power wasn't acknowledged by the minions.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Spiral-Force said:
Why wouldn't they be sensing Uub's Ki?
So if they sensed Oob's Ki, they would realize that he was weaker than SS3 Goku, no?

Spiral-Force said:
It was only implied that Baby's true power wasn't acknowledged by the minions.
Personally, I don't think they'd be so stupid that they would completely forget Baby's power and think he was weaker for no reason at all. They know how strong both Oob and Goku are, and they think the former can threaten Baby and know that Goku can't.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Six Trails said:
So if they sensed Oob's Ki, they would realize that he was weaker than SS3 Goku, no?

Personally, I don't think they'd be so stupid that they would completely forget Baby's power and think he was weaker for no reason at all. They know how strong both Oob and Goku are, and they think the former can threaten Baby and know that Goku can't.
Baby's reaction to his minions' offer to help him indicates that they weren't being intelligent; this is because they based their decision to help him strictly on the fight, rather than the Ki sensing they should have obtained from the Saiyan bodies that they stole. The ignorance that the minions showed was executed excessively by the writers, but ultimately, it's what was shown in the end.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Spiral-Force said:
Baby's reaction to his minions' offer to help him indicates that they weren't being intelligent; this is because they based their decision to help him strictly on the fight, rather than the Ki sensing they should have obtained from the Saiyan bodies that they stole. The ignorance that the minions showed was executed excessively by the writers, but ultimately, it's what was shown in the end.
Okay, that is fair. I generally don't have a strict placement for Oob, though I do like to believe that Vegeta was the strongest person on Earth before Goku arrived back, so I like to have Oob weaker than SS2 Vegeta. I was only saying how I don't think Oob > SS3 Goku is completely baseless or anything.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.