Recent Chapter Discussion

Future Warrior

Elite
Joyboy’s silhouette doesn’t appear as big as a giant, though maybe he could still be a buccaneer.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
So I guess the Gorosei can be nullified by Haki. So once Luffy reaches Joyboy's level they will be useless? Lol

I think it probably has more to do with how they teleported from Mareijoa to Egghead and why they were seemingly immortal. Then again we've already seen haki of that level drop Green Bull out of his devil fruit power.

It affecting Imu as well lends some credence to the theory that they're parts of Imu instead of actual people.

Future Warrior

Elite
Lol rainbow CoC (digital colored version)

jhVxoNU.jpeg

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Mostly a nothing chapter, except for that baller line by Vegapunk.

But Elbaf finally

Future Warrior

Elite
Also apparently the actual translation is "Could it be greater than red hair?", implying the difference between Shanks and Joyboy Haki are actually close enough that it's not definitive.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Also apparently the actual translation is "Could it be greater than red hair?", implying the difference between Shanks and Joyboy Haki are actually close enough that it's not definitive.
I mean Shanks knocks out vice admirals in film Red, so it's not too surprising.

Future Warrior

Elite
Marines are the best written antagonistic forces by far. Kaido and Big Mom wished they had these kind of interactions.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
So Imu can vaporize anyone at any distance? Lol

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
So is Garling immortal now? He's without a doubt the youngest Gorosei given that we saw him in his young adult years at God Valley. I'll be very curious to learn of the trick to their immortality.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
So is Garling immortal now? He's without a doubt the youngest Gorosei given that we saw him in his young adult years at God Valley. I'll be very curious to learn of the trick to their immortality.

One would assume so.

Future Warrior

Elite
So I would assume that all the Gorosei were celestial dragons that have been granted their supernatural powers by Imu, including their immortality.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o