Some M5 questions

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Cooler's Armored Squadron, Dore, Neiz, and Salza, how strong are they? All I can say is they're stronger than first form Freeza, but that's it.

I think most accept that Piccolo was fused (Nailccolo) in M5, but I've seen some say otherwise. Is there any reason for that?

Also what about Gohan and Krillin? Where should they be in M5? Trunks saga or Freeza saga levels?

Besides being stronger than his Namek self, where is Goku? Yardrat level? Did he get a zenkai after his senzu?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
They are all Freeza Saga but somewhat stronger

Krillin 80k

Gohan 230k

Piccolo 1,750,000

Dore 560k

Neiz 520k

Sauzer 780k

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
Since I have 4th form Cooler equal to 100% Freeza (works with all statements surrounding Cooler). I have Goku getting a huge zenkai boost after he nearly died after getting hit by Cooler's attack.

SSJ Goku > 5th form Cooler > Base Goku (post zenkai) > 4th form Cooler ~ 100% Freeza > Base Goku

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Mike said:
Cooler's Armored Squadron, Dore, Neiz, and Salza, how strong are they? All I can say is they're stronger than first form Freeza, but that's it.
I think most accept that Piccolo was fused (Nailccolo) in M5, but I've seen some say otherwise. Is there any reason for that?
Also what about Gohan and Krillin? Where should they be in M5? Trunks saga or Freeza saga levels?
Besides being stronger than his Namek self, where is Goku? Yardrat level? Did he get a zenkai after his senzu?
Sauza was at least able to keep up with Piccolo more than the others could. I'd personally place all three in the millions at least, since I see no reason to place the Zet-Senshi lower than their Freeza Arc counterparts. It could be argued that Piccolo was somewhat closer to his Trunks Arc self, since he easily killed Dore, who had the good feat of locking Goku with a bear hug iirc, and it wasn't implied Goku was holding back much, if at all.

M5 Goku definitely got a Zenkai, though I see too many problems with it making his Base > 100% Freeza, since Coola later says that SSJ Goku must've been what defeated Freeza and implied he believed Freeza held back towards the end. I'd personally place M5 Goku more or less equal to his post-Yardrat self, or at the very most, near Sick Goku level. For consistency in M6 continuity, I'd prefer the former though.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Base Goku is not stronger than Freeza... this is stupid

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Because Neiz was defeated after?

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
Pakl said:
Base Goku is not stronger than Freeza... this is stupid
Pakl saying something is stupid. Oh the irony.

I don't know if this comes as a surprise to you, but movies are in a completely separate universe. Goku can be however strong he was and everything points to him being just that.

Base Goku did well enough to defeat Freeza

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Lol newbies claim I have no idea... I say something stupid? Ding ding ding.. time for the great Pakl-sama to whoop your ass... Most of what I say is backed up... if base Goku > Freeza why was Goku amazed when he states Coola is even stronger than Freeza?? That means he is the first one to surpass him...

Please dont say things you dont know

Movies are alternative universe because they cant fit the series events... their powers are still based on the Anime....

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Pakl said:
Because Neiz was defeated after?
ye

& also salza thought that the attack worked on piccolo, even after he killed dore

not much proof

but still more than dore's got going for him :troll2 :troll2 :troll2

Pakl

High Class Warrior
I think its based on the Ginyu force

Dore is Recoome and Neize is Baata

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
also pakl, i think captain-ginyu > non-sauzas of the squadron

bcoz in the daizenshuu, i think it was said that captain-ginyu & sauza were in competition for leader for squadron

& daizenshuu is always right :troll :troll :troll

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
The squadron was confident in taking on Goku who they know defeated Freeza, so they should at least be strong enough to beat first form Freeza together.

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
Pakl said:
Lol newbies claim I have no idea... I say something stupid? Ding ding ding.. time for the great Pakl-sama to whoop your ass... Most of what I say is backed up... if base Goku > Freeza why was Goku amazed when he states Coola is even stronger than Freeza?? That means he is the first one to surpass him...

Movies are alternative universe because they cant fit the series events... their powers are still based on the Anime....
That doesn't mean in any way that Cooler was the first to surpass Freeza. C17 was amazed how strong Piccolo was (after fusing with Kami), yet they were dead even. Beerus was excited and amazed how strong SSJ God was, yet he was still noticeably superior while still holding back. Goku was amazed how strong Boo was, yet Goku was still stronger than him.

Yeah their powers are still based on the anime, that's why M8 Goku > M8 Gohan, M13 Goku > Ultimate Gohan, M12 Goku being vastly superior to his canon counterpart etc. etc.
They base the characters' designs on their anime counterpart, not necessarily their powers too.

Cooler was amazed how good Goku was and stated that he did well enough to have defeated Freeza. It was also noted that Cooler surpassed Freeza only after transforming.

I roll with what I roll.

Most of what you say is backed up.... by your broken logic and baseless opinions perhaps.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Whis said:
Pakl said:

That doesn't mean in any way that Cooler was the first to surpass Freeza. C17 was amazed how strong Piccolo was (after fusing with Kami), yet they were dead even. Beerus was excited and amazed how strong SSJ God was, yet he was still noticeably superior while still holding back. Goku was amazed how strong Boo was, yet Goku was still stronger than him.

Yeah their powers are still based on the anime, that's why M8 Goku > M8 Gohan, M13 Goku > Ultimate Gohan, M12 Goku being vastly superior to his canon counterpart etc. etc.
They base the characters' designs on their anime counterpart, not necessarily their powers too.

Cooler was amazed how good Goku was and stated that he did well enough to have defeated Freeza. It was also noted that Cooler surpassed Freeza only after transforming.

I roll with what I roll.

Most of what you say is backed up.... by your broken logic and baseless opinions perhaps.
Broken logic? Not my fault you cant grasp an Anime logic.. I show evidence which backs up my opinion you trash talk..... This is what you guys know the best, throwing insults and ignoring evidence.. Do you realise everything you said is pointless? Goku is not amazed at his power but says he is EVEN stronger than Freeza.... Why saying he is EVEN stronger if Goku is stronger in base? Furthermore, Coola was even with Goku so by your logic he should be at least equal to Freeza so Goku should not be surprised about Coola surpassing Freeza if he was as strong as him before...

Coola also says Goku probably beat Freeza before he got injured... your argument is debunked

Now to point out the flaws of your examples...

M8 is not CG my beloved friend... how many cells do you need to add to your brain to understand it... its pre CG and Gohan was not known to surpass Goku in the Anime....

M13 Goku > Ultimate Gohan is true because in the Anime at the time he was able to resist Gohan Boo in SSjin and fought as good as Gohan vs Gotenks Boo... its all based on the Anime...

As for movie 12... Goku was stronger because he was in otherworld so he would train... couple that with the fact Goku had to be strong enough to fight Janemba who TOEI intended to be Evil Boo version

Correction.. they base the movie characters design on nanga and their strength on the Anime....

You dont know that??

Coola also said SSjin Goku is the reason Freeza got beaten and the producer stating new movie villains surpass old ones... Meta Coola should be 18 level...

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I have all of them above 1st form Freeza as well.

As for Sauzer, I think he's around a freshly transformed 2nd form Freeza. So quite powerful, but still at a level where he'd be helpless against Piccolo.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o