Some M5 questions

Pakl

High Class Warrior
You think? Piccolo should be his Freeza Arc self.... Sauzer is indeed below 1 million imo

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Not necessarily. We're told Goku had gotten much stronger since returning to namek.

We know Piccolo (in the manga at least. Don't see why this wouldn't apply here) was said to be doing intense training everyday since returning. Surely he'd be well above his namek level. So Sauzer can be a million and still get his ass kicked.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
The movie was revealed while Goku fought Freeza and he was said to get stronger.. not much stronger

Also how do we know roshi didnt mean thst Goku got stronger on Namek compared to when he left earth??

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Pakl said:
Also how do we know roshi didnt mean thst Goku got stronger on Namek compared to when he left earth??
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
I8GL9jU.jpg
</div>"Since he's returned from Planet Namek."

Pakl

High Class Warrior
But it can mean that he got stronger since he last saw him no? Stronger since he returned from planet namek cant mean that roshi now sees Goku better sincebecause of Namek?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
He's gotten even stronger since he's returned from namek.

There's Goku's level when he returned from namek
There's Goku's level since he's returned from namek

Roshi is making a statement based on what he's seeing from Goku now compared to what he saw/sensed when he came home.

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
Didn't Roshi say something about training too around that time or was that dub only?

Basically put;

Goku (since he returned) > Goku (when he returned) >/< Goku (Namek)

Anyways, Sauzer, Neiz and Dore have official power levels, them being 170,000 163,000 and 185,000 respectively.

FutureProtagonist

Low Class Warrior
Whis said:
Anyways, Sauzer, Neiz and Dore have official power levels, them being 170,000 163,000 and 185,000 respectively.
Get your shit together V-jump. This is laughable. Dore > Sauza :king

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Whis said:
Didn't Roshi say something about training too around that time or was that dub only?

Basically put;

Which don't jive with Gohan and Krillin's official levels of 200,000 and 75,000 respectively. Unless we pull a Toei and assume Gohan's gone down several fold in power, and Krillin's somehow increased by a lot, but the former looks like grasping if you just watch him cutting up those trees in the beginning; he doesn't look like he's lost hit wit about battle, despite being made to study by Chi-Chi, not to the extent of his ROF self...

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Gohan at his peak on Namek is 200k imo....

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
Kamikaze Pyro said:
Whis said:

Basically put;

Which don't jive with Gohan and Krillin's official levels of 200,000 and 75,000 respectively. Unless we pull a Toei and assume Gohan's gone down several fold in power, and Krillin's somehow increased by a lot, but the former looks like grasping if you just watch him cutting up those trees in the beginning; he doesn't look like he's lost hit wit about battle, despite being made to study by Chi-Chi, not to the extent of his ROF self...
Why would Kuririn's power have to increase? Did Kuririn even do anything noteworthy in the movie? All I remember is him getting trashed by Sauzer.
Either Toei pulled a RoF Piccolo on Gohan, the official power levels are wrong despite being official or their namek arc power levels aren't "transferred over" to the movie.

Take your pick! :happy

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I usually like to put movie characters where they are in the series at the time of it's production. So I put them as strong as they were in the Frieza Saga so a little bit stronger so.

M5 Gohan = Frieza Saga Gohan Maybe inbetween 300-400K
M5 Krillin = Frieza Saga Krillin. I put him on Capt. Ginyu's level honestly
M5 Piccolo = Post Nail Fusion Piccolo
M5 Goku (Zenkai) > M5 Goku = Frieza Saga Goku.

Cooler's Armored Squadron being stronger than 1st Form Frieza is fair. All of Frieza's men were terrified of opposing him yet they have no problem taking on someone who they believed killed him (although I questioned if they knew he and Cooler could transform). Salza was able to deflect a couple of Piccolo's shots but was ultimately a complete mismatch against him. I put Doore & Niez 700K range while I put Salza on the 1 million border.

I already said I put M5 Goku (initially) as strong as he was on Namek but after his Zenkai somewhat stronger than his Yardrat self.

Namek Goku: 3,000,000/150,000,000
Yardrat Goku: 5,000,000/250,000,000
M5 Goku (Zenkai): 6,000,000/300,000,000

Final Form Cooler: 200,000,000 - 220,000,000

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Whis said:
Kamikaze Pyro said:
Whis said:

Basically put;

Why would Kuririn's power have to increase? Did Kuririn even do anything noteworthy in the movie? All I remember is him getting trashed by Sauzer.
Either Toei pulled a RoF Piccolo on Gohan, the official power levels are wrong despite being official or their namek arc power levels aren't "transferred over" to the movie.

Take your pick! :happy
Krillin performed better against Salza than Gohan, who got beat down effortlessly.

My point was that the V-Jump levels are trash.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Unless 170,000 + 163,000 + 185,000 can defeat someone who's > 530,000 (at least), they're wrong. Or the Armored Squadron members are really dumb.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Gohan is not stronger than 1st form Fteeza

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I'm saying they were confident in taking on Goku knowing he defeated Freeza.

And what says Gohan is not stronger than first form "Fteeza"?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Mike, I can't check right now, but didn't they give Gohan a pretty pathetic reading? Was this because they grabbed his tail?

I ask because it's possible he just never had a chance to utilize his actual power. He was doing more running than fighting, anyway. I could easily see him being where he was after healing from second form Freeza, but never being in a good position to use his power properly...if that makes sense.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
sauza, for wot it's worth said, that gohan's power-level was pathetic even if taking into consideration that his tail was grabbed by dore

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
So I guess the power rating could be ignored.

I blame his tail for returning! Gohan acts like a bitch whenever he has a tail.

Without it tho? Straight gangsta!

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o