Some M5 questions

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Ah, so 200,000 is pathetic to 170,000...right.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
The reading they gave him when his tail was grabbed was 50, so yeah, all in the tail.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
piccolo says the armoured-squadron appears somewhat capable before fighting them for real in a fight, if that means anything

:troll2 :troll2 :troll2

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Kamikaze Pyro said:
Prove who was stronger?
Prove that Gohan post second form Freeza beatdown zenkai is stronger than first form Freeza. Which he clearly is, or at least should be. Vegeta's restored hope in their chances of victory makes no sense if Gohan is still too weak to do a single thing to Freeza.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Subordinate Orlen said:
Kamikaze Pyro said:
Prove who was stronger?
Prove that Gohan post second form Freeza beatdown zenkai is stronger than first form Freeza. Which he clearly is, or at least should be. Vegeta's restored hope in their chances of victory makes no sense if Gohan is still too weak to do a single thing to Freeza.
Or maybe he said it because they were all healed and he hoped their power will increase and Gohan would get mad

Gohan never surpassed Vegeta

Vegeta wads not even surprised at his power

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Surpassing Vegeta at that point would've hardly mattered. Freeza was still far stronger than them.

Gohan's increased power gave them more hope than they previously had...even if it was only a bit.

Now that I think about it, I'm not even sure if Gohan was that berserk when he attacked third form Freeza. He seemed to be quite pissed, but he was still under control. He even admits that he used all of his power against Freeza to no avail.

So it's far more likely Gohan is stronger than first form Freeza after being healed.

Zippy

Super Elite
1. Theyre all near or barely hit 1M imo
2. Linked with your first question i think people compare his squad to ginyus hence the pre nail nerf theory, or they just pick off the tiniest things like gohans tail to counterflip the timeline.
3. Definetely frieza saga levels imo theres no appreciable change to make it otherwise.
4. Hes a bit stronger than his namek self (weaker than yardat) though i dont give him a zenkai mostly because getting him out of the picture didnt look like it was made to make a new stronger goku like against frieza, more to get him out of the picture for A while and get the rest of the screen time + big fight scene + badass shots at the end.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Cooler's Armored Squadron? I don't believe they're equal to the Ginyu Force. Gohan when he fought Frieza was beyond all of them and the Armored Squadron played hacky sack with head and Salza alone 2 shotted him. They were confident in beating Goku together so they're at least above 1st Form Frieza or on that level.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o