SSJ2 reads Kingdom

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Ousen and Riboku are like that. They'll just hide behind their subordinates if they are in danger. Well, at least it makes for a more interesting battle than those generals who'd throw in the melee imo. Ousen and Riboku are weak for generals in hand to hand but they are the best in strategy, except for Kanki. But yeah, they are a disappointment in the sense they will just be moving out expecting their shields to protect and die for them.

And I think that's kinda it for Qin. Ousen suffered a crushing defeat... Kanki is dead. Youtonwa doesn't seem to have what it takes to influence too much... Amd Touo isn't Kanki's level and not even Kanki can beat Riboku even though Riboku is mostly a strategist.

But it seems Ousen lost the cool edgy he had in Shukai Plans which he seemed like a boss reading every tactics and intercepting every one of them. He seems way more helpless now, he didn't lose his cool that way before. Even though Riboku had time to prepare, Ousen was before also exploring inner Zhao with only a map knowledge and clashing head to head in smart with Riboku who had a better knowledge of the whole thing...

.... For Shin and Ouhon to be the next generation and Mouten, I don't think their morale is up there. Shin is thinking more about moving his life, just assuring that Riboku is killed but without that determination and anger he had at the start. He seems pretty frustrated and doesn't have that flame into wanting to be all recognized anymore... Seems like he has grown weary and is looking at the war as a heinous things in which the survival is just the best to move on with his life. And the king is also losing his cool, he is always so reliant upon Shouheikun and has barely a remarkable appearance anymore.

I think this may be shifting to the end... With Qin just not fighting anymore and them resuming their life ""normally"" on Qin with the unification being just left as not accomplished. Ousen even said he doesn't know whether there will be further battles in the last chapter... I think it's going to an end of the whole war thing to be quite honest.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Ousen and Riboku are weak for generals in hand to hand but they are the best in strategy, except for Kanki.
It's funny, because Riboku was introduced as someone who had immense physical power and fighting prowess.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
It's funny, because Riboku was introduced as someone who had immense physical power and fighting prowess.
Yeah, that's what I find weird as well... Seems like his physical power was retconned...

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
@ahill1

Since you got the chance to binge the current arc, how do you feel about it?
I feel it's still in the early stages for an opinion. However if counting the Northern invasion with Kanki as part of the arc, then I think it was a great arc. The Riboku Vs Kanki clash, specially at the end, and getting to know more about Kanki's backstory and the way Shin felt towards it... It was one of the highlights of the series to me. The former invasion where they took Gyou and the Northern arc with Kanki being the highlighted general definitely felt up there with the best arcs to me... I thought they were all amazing.

Future Warrior

Elite
I feel it's still in the early stages for an opinion. However if counting the Northern invasion with Kanki as part of the arc, then I think it was a great arc. The Riboku Vs Kanki clash, specially at the end, and getting to know more about Kanki's backstory and the way Shin felt towards it... It was one of the highlights of the series to me. The former invasion where they took Gyou and the Northern arc with Kanki being the highlighted general definitely felt up there with the best arcs to me... I thought they were all amazing.
I mean the current Hango arc. Seems like it’s almost finished.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I mean the current Hango arc. Seems like it’s almost finished.
Idk if it's almost finished. If it's almost finished then the story is ending or it'd be a mini arc. I mean, after Kanki's death, Shin traveled alongside Tou to look for the famous legalist, then he was faced with philosophical questions and answered in an authentic way... Then there was the whole thing about espionage... Which seemed a little like a filler sequence to me since it wasn't caught up upon later chapters, much like Ryofui killing himself... Seemed more like events that weren't even brought up later. Then Bihei married, Shin showed his old village to Kyou, there was the whole thing about marriage... And the battle started again, with new training and they just had the first battle which ended pretty quickly against the Zhao armies in Hango. There was too little to it still to say anything. If the author intends to extend the manga and make this arc a big one, then that first battle seemed more like an introduction to me... Can't say much yet. Only a little disappointed with Ousen... It seems he lost a little of that wits charm he had before, that unstoppable force...

Future Warrior

Elite
Idk if it's almost finished. If it's almost finished then the story is ending or it'd be a mini arc. I mean, after Kanki's death, Shin traveled alongside Tou to look for the famous legalist, then he was faced with philosophical questions and answered in an authentic way... Then there was the whole thing about espionage... Which seemed a little like a filler sequence to me since it wasn't caught up upon later chapters, much like Ryofui killing himself... Seemed more like events that weren't even brought up later. Then Bihei married, Shin showed his old village to Kyou, there was the whole thing about marriage... And the battle started again, with new training and they just had the first battle which ended pretty quickly against the Zhao armies in Hango. There was too little to it still to say anything. If the author intends to extend the manga and make this arc a big one, then that first battle seemed more like an introduction to me... Can't say much yet. Only a little disappointed with Ousen... It seems he lost a little of that wits charm he had before, that unstoppable force...
Read the next two early translated chapters.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Shin not doing anything in the last war, with Kanjou from the Gyouku Hou going to save them saying he's needing too much babysitting, all boiled down to Akou ordering Shin to help pursuing Riboku. Shin was reluctant at first but Karyo Ten encouraged him and said it should be done... Shin himself was asking Ten if it was really alright to abandon the position and go to chase Riboku... Akou messed up by pretty much locking Shin off by ordering him that and Ten was too naive to say Shin should really do that. She should know about their role in the right wing and that getting two armies chasing Riboku while uncertain whether Riboku had a escape route would fuck up their defense...

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work