SSJ4 > SSJB

Keedounan

Elite
Future Warrior said:
I think god ki has somewhat of an effect on you're potential, which is the reason how Goku and Vegeta got stronger than Gohan. A hypothetical SSJ4 Goku from Z wouldn't hold hold a candle to the top dogs of the Boo Saga. If he were to have the form post Whis training however, then it would most certainly be stronger than SSB.

That is what I've been trying to say, but you've explained it better.

Fearless Hit said:
Then imagine if Gohan trains with Whis. :troll

God Mode.

:troll

Classic Adamas

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Regardless of power, I prefer SSJ4. It's simple and easy to follow.

Cell arc SSJ Grades aside, it's just:

SSJ -> SSJ2 -> SSJ3 -> SSJ4.

no red, blue, pink God ki etc.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Toriyama was right, goku hit his limit on Boo Arc can't get stronger than his SSjin3 that's why he need the God ki in order to break the limits.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
SSJ4 doesn't even need SSJ2 and SSJ3 :idk

I like SSj4s design much more than a blue recolor, but that aside it's rife with its own problems. Why does reverting from SSJ + ozaru give you black ahir and scarlet fur? Why does it magically regrow your pants, restore all your clothes in base but have no other godly attributes to speak of to set it apart from the previous 3 forms of SSJ? Why does something called SSJ4 just require the basic Super Saiyan stage and having a tail when they discover it decades after the others? and although this is an issue with Gt's incompetent animation team and writing staff than anything else, why is it so often portrayed as not much of a special power up over SSJ and base when SSJ2 and SSJ3 clearly looked way stronger than the original form in the manga, and SSJ was clearly >>>> base as well?

It's just another case of GT doing badly with what could've been a good idea because the people who write it are the utter idiots that came up with Popo > SSJ kids and the Cell Jr fillers, only they don't even have the excuse of saying that's just to fill time when their entire series is that exact same way and not just the irrelevant bits.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.