Super Android #13 > Android #16

Disasters GoOn

Low Class Warrior
Daizenshuu 6 supposedly suggests that Movie 7 is, most likely, an alternate universe scenario.

If that's the case, that could imply that, perhaps, Cell likely never came to fruition. In other words, he never existed.

Someone once suggested that Movie 7 was a dream, and that Android 13 was Goku's idea of what the "ultimate android" looked like.

p123

Elite
Yea I think it's pretty clear that Super Android 13 is this universe's Cell. It's just an alternate universe man, I don't think we need anymore explanation than that.

Victorious

Mid Class Warrior
Super Android 13's feats mirror Semi Cell. But then again Semi's tanks were on #16. 13's were on SSJ Goku and Vegeta.

p123

Elite
Yea I'd say somewhere around 16-Semi Cell is probably a good range for him.

I don't think Imperfect Cell is 5x Piccolo or anything either. He has an impressive tanking feat but his actual fighting feats don't see to match up to that. I have to look at it again, but a 2x gap is probably more than enough here.

A 13+14+15 would probably be a bit stronger than that version of Cell, but not enough to get to Semi Cell's level.

Victorious

Mid Class Warrior
2.5x for Super 13 over Kamiccolo works. But still how you could put IPC lower than Super 13 seems like reaching

p123

Elite
Besides the tank, what makes Imperfect Cell so strong?

Victorious

Mid Class Warrior
It's just the tank. Without it # 17 being 60% of Cell would be fine with me. But most of #13's feats are from tanks.

p123

Elite
Exactly. And seeing how inconsistent ki blasts are, I don't value that tank all that much. Piccolo was fatigued and I don't think AT calculates in that manner.

Cell should absolutely be able to not get blown up by Vegeta's blast should he actually put all his defenses up.

Victorious

Mid Class Warrior
What you mean inconsistent. The Cell saga shows us tanking a super amplified blast is the ultimate feat. And speaking of Vegeta vs Cell. Cell tanks Vegeta's kick but gets wrecked by final flash. I don't get the defensive arguments

p123

Elite
So no one should be able to survive a super amplified attack post Cell?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Anyone here think 16 could survive that absorbed Genki Dama attack from Goku?

Zippy

Super Elite
I dont think he can. But theres nothing saying it wasnt strong enough to kill someone upto even 1.5x 13 either.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Skillz_Zippy said:
I dont think he can. But theres nothing saying it wasnt strong enough to kill someone upto even 1.5x 13 either.

I agree, it doesn't change the argument. Just curious how people feel.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Daiz 7 states that #16 is the strongest Android besides Cell. That's enough for me to consider him superior.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
He'd have been obliterated just the same as S13.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o