Super Dragon Ball Heroes Anime Discussion

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
69,836
Age
29
Who the hell is cumber? Seeing that is making me even less motivated to watch episode 1 now.
 

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
25k
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
32,428
Age
31
Cucumber seems to be the evil Saiyan that was shown at the end of the first episode. :mikey :mikey :mikey
 

Flame

High Class Warrior
Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
2,299
Age
28
36539712_700659860279076_2324940748799082496_n.jpg
 

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
25k
Joined
May 31, 2015
Messages
41,531
Age
27
Am I the only one that like Super Goku's new outfit? They should use that once Super is back on air again.
 

Mystic

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
30,524
Age
18
I didn't notice Goku with a new outfit? Unless you're talking about the SSJ4 Goku.
 

Mystic

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
30,524
Age
18
Fearless Instinct said:
Mystic Omega said:
What's different about it?


That photo was incomplete. Heres the better picture.
Screenshot_2018_07_07_18_12_17.png

I see. I guess it makes sense for him to have the Capsule Corp logo, since he's not training under anyone anymore AFAIK.
 

Mystic

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
30,524
Age
18
Bulma has probably been with him once or twice. :donovan3
 

Latest profile posts

pull up wit the skrrrr
I've done, guys xD I got on IRC. LOL.
Top