Super Saiyan 5 multiplier

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I believe Super Saiyan 4 pushes your Saiyan power to its maximum potential. So the only way for Super Saiyan 5 to work is if it takes it even further beyond that.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
That doesn't exist outside of fanart, but if considering LBSSJ4 to be the equivalent to Blue Evolution, the multiplier for 5 would then be over 20 times regular SSJ4. But LBSSJ4 pretty much is SSJ5 anyway.

ScottyFamalam

Low Class Warrior
move this to the GT section

the only time SS5 was ever mentioned was in an GT episode
tumblr_b897f13b1324272907ea13d2defcfb67_0624a0a2_500.jpg

Well, that I guess depends on which version of AF we're talking about, in which case, you'd have to ask their writers.

If you're asking for a multiplier for a hypothetical official Super Saiyan 5, that would depend entirely on how it's approached. It also depends on whether or not we take into account Heroes as in Heroes there's Ultra Full Power Limit Breaker Super Saiyan 4, which is equivalent to Ultra Instinct Sign. If 5 is a step above UFPLBSS4, it would be at least as strong as Ultra Instinct. I would argue stronger unless UFPLBSS4 is a manifestation of half Super Saiyan 5's power.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Well, that I guess depends on which version of AF we're talking about, in which case, you'd have to ask their writers.

If you're asking for a multiplier for a hypothetical official Super Saiyan 5, that would depend entirely on how it's approached. It also depends on whether or not we take into account Heroes as in Heroes there's Ultra Full Power Limit Breaker Super Saiyan 4, which is equivalent to Ultra Instinct Sign. If 5 is a step above UFPLBSS4, it would be at least as strong as Ultra Instinct. I would argue stronger unless UFPLBSS4 is a manifestation of half Super Saiyan 5's power.
Isn't it more frequently treated as equal to SSJBE? Vegeta was clashing with Xeno Vegeta in the aforementioned form just as Goku fought Xeno Goku, and there's even an episode where regular Blue Vegetto was depicted in the same tier as LB Xeno Vegetto.

Isn't it more frequently treated as equal to SSJBE? Vegeta was clashing with Xeno Vegeta in the aforementioned form just as Goku fought Xeno Goku, and there's even an episode where regular Blue Vegetto was depicted in the same tier as LB Xeno Vegetto.
I don't go by the anime cuz it's an adaptation of the manga that takes its own strange liberties. The manga portrays UFPLBSS4 Goku and Vegeta as equal to Ultra Instinct Sign Goku and SSGSS Controlled Berserk Vegeta. The manga also doesn't portray SSGSS Vegetto as equal to UFPLBSS4 Vegetto.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I don't go by the anime cuz it's an adaptation of the manga that takes its own strange liberties. The manga portrays UFPLBSS4 Goku and Vegeta as equal to Ultra Instinct Sign Goku and SSGSS Controlled Berserk Vegeta. The manga also doesn't portray SSGSS Vegetto as equal to UFPLBSS4 Vegetto.
Oh that's interesting. I stopped reading the manga just after Gogeta vs. Crimson Mask Black so I was going by the anime.