Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What if Tullece just has high amp

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I say fuck this movie's inconsistent reactions.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
40K sounds good considering he tried to run away from Goku who was powering up 30K+ and to beyond.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Super Saiyan said:
Unlikely, considering Tullece wouldn't be so confident of Oozaru Gohan not being a threat to him if he only surpassed him with an amplified attack, nor would he be so overconfident when watching Gohan fight Goku when seeing Goku use Kaioken x2.

I've always seen it as that when he said "30,000 and skyrocketing", the latter part was what was important, not the former. It can be taken as a similar constantly increasing power situation as with Goku's Kaioken against Ginyu gradually getting stronger, starting out at around 95k iirc before reaching 180k.

At this point, I'm willing to abide by withheld's theory of Galu using an invisible Kaioken x5 and calling it a day there.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
It still needs to end up being a lot higher than Goku's Kaioken x2, which ought to make the multiplier at least more than 5x at minimum.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
Super Saiyan said:
Unlikely, considering Tullece wouldn't be so confident of Oozaru Gohan not being a threat to him if he only surpassed him with an amplified attack, nor would he be so overconfident when watching Gohan fight Goku when seeing Goku use Kaioken x2.

I've always seen it as that when he said "30,000 and skyrocketing", the latter part was what was important, not the former. It can be taken as a similar constantly increasing power situation as with Goku's Kaioken against Ginyu gradually getting stronger, starting out at around 95k iirc before reaching 180k.

At this point, I'm willing to abide by withheld's theory of Galu using an invisible Kaioken x5 and calling it a day there.
Why so mich false theories.. The main threat was clearly 30k and rising... Toei just ignored the Oizaru multiplier and its inconsistency... The movie also came when the highest level was Monster Zarbon...

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Tullece is still the outlier. Goku is easy to figure out based off of him getting tail slapped out of Kaio-Ken by Gohan.

The high amp on Tuellece's attack sounds nice, until you remember Toei treats ki blasts like trash.

I just chalk it all up to more Toei nonsense. They suck at this.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Pakl said:
Why so mich false theories.. The main threat was clearly 30k and rising... Toei just ignored the Oizaru multiplier and its inconsistency... The movie also came when the highest level was Monster Zarbon...
>Implying that any theory is false when the movie's contradictions leave much discussion on several ways to interperate it's powerscaling. Not ignorant or narrow-minded at all (though I didn't expect any less from you).

Being released at a point when Monster Zarbon was the highest level means little when it takes place in a timeline in which the Freeza Arc has no effect on the film's events.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
Pakl said:
>Implying that any theory is false when the movie's contradictions leave much discussion on several ways to interperate it's powerscaling. Not ignorant or narrow-minded at all (though I didn't expect any less from you).

Being released at a point when Monster Zarbon was the highest level means little when it takes place in a timeline in which the Freeza Arc has no effect on the film's events.

It doesnt matter if the Freeza arc had no effect... Movies are always in lines with anime in terms of power

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Movie 1 aligns with the Raditz battle, yet Raditz >> Garlic Jr. based on feats.

Movie 11 takes place around the time of Boo's revival, yet Bio-Broly is nowhere close to his original self, let alone Boo.

Yeah, movies definitely align with the anime's powerscaling all the time.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Not the same thing... They can be a little weaker but no way far stronger than the last level shown... Also Garlic Jr and his dead zone were likely stronger than he was vs Goku and Piccolo... Just saying.... Movie 11 is also the only movie when there was not o progress due to the kids being the heroes....

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
2nd form Hildegarn ought to be far above Gohan Boo via feats, considering how easily he oneshotted a SS3 Gotenks that was implied to be somewhat stronger than Ultimate Gohan in Movie 13.

Also, trying to keep Tullece or battle powers in general around Monster Zarbon's level at most doesn't work either way due to Kaioken x10, not to mention that by your logic, Tullece being able to rival 1st form Freeza ought to still be fair game.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Indeed Hildegarn is at least in par with Gohan Boo.. Gohan Bop made his debut anyway so Whats your point? Of anything it proves my point... Movie 13 got released before Gohan Bo showed his hax scream which should be ahead of Hildegarn... I am not saying Tullece at mpst is Zarbon level but surpass him... Thats why Goku is 30k+... The Kaioken is not Gokus basic level and remember there is Slug next who is in the millions so having a villian before him being 1st form Freeza level is reasonable...

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Yet that leaves your point about the highest read battle power at the time being Monster Zarbon to not mean much when you yourself say so. My point regarding such is why bring such up in the first place when you even agree his impact on the powerscaling of Movie 3 is overall insignificant?

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.