Was SBV2 really SSJ3?

Future Warrior

Elite
I've heard from people that this form is Baby's version of the Super Saiyan 3 form. Does this theory have any basis?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I think the Perfect Files said the no eyebrows thing resembles SSJ3 or something like that.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
It probably originates from the Perfect Files as Kenshi said, though that seems to only be in the context of its physiology rather than power boost. I'd say there's no real reason to assume so, given how gaining what was just additional energy for his 2nd transformation should've resulted in a far lower boost than the first.

Future Warrior

Elite
Baby didn't have eyebrows either so I'm guessing that he's just becoming more and more like himself with each transformation.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
The relation to Super Saiyan 3 concerns appearance.

"Super Baby is the final transformed state of Vegeta-Baby!! It has 2 types: Strongest Form 1, where Vegeta’s characteristics still remain, and Strongest Form 2, which resembles Super Saiyan 3. His final technique is the Revenge Death Ball, a mass of evil ki which might be called an evil Genki-Dama!!"

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I do think it kinda made sense in which made SSjin4 even more special IMO. But if Baby was SSjin3 then Vegeta should be able to use it later in which he can't, so no SBV2 wasn't SSjin3.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.